2024 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2024 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2024 Toyota RAV4

GOOD SUV TO BUY THIS IS NY SECOND SUV FROM TOYOTA

GOOD SUV I AM BUYING MY NEXT CAR LEXUS AUR TOYOTA TUNDRA BECAUSE MY SUGGESTION TO BUY TOYOTA RAV4 XLE AWD BEST SUV THANK YOU

Rav4 TRD, Army Green, Great Car!!!

Just drove home in my new Rav4 last night. So far I'm loving it. It is the perfect size. It drives and handles nice. The interior is awesome and all the features are great. I've always driven Honda's and this is my first Toyota and I know I will love it for years to come. I got the Army Green and it is sic!!! Purchased at Wilsonville Toyota from Max V. and had a great experience. Highly recommend!!!

3.0

You're better off buying a used car with less feat

Toyota is starting with their subscription basic services. This company is slowly turning it to what the rest of the crappy companies are and everyone knows who they are. Although I like my vehicle it seems as though I will never fully own it. Instead I'll have to pay monthly subscriptions for features that would have previously been owned out right.

4.0

2024 Toyota RAV 4 Limited

First and foremost, the pluses on this vehicle far outweigh (in my opinion) the minuses. Style, appearance, comfort, front, rear, side view, and overhead cameras, the 19 inch wheels, technology, the ability to store a full size spare, performance, features, the well lit interior lighting, the ultra large media system display all A+, now for the minuses. First, although I bought the top of the line Limited Edition, the leather interior, which was standard on my 2018 RAV 4 Limited is now a $2,000.00 option. The softer leather makes for a noticeably softer ride than the fabric/vinyl interior supplied with this vehicle, next, in order to get GPS, you MUST pair your smartphone to the media system, I'm told that there is no subscription that can be purchased to avoid this, next, interior storage (glove box, shelves) is a good deal less than was my 2018 and, in my opinion, needs improvement. The auto wiper feature only operates when water is detected on the windshield, in my opinion, the driver should be able to decide when the wipers operate. Thus far, I have not been able to find a workaround for this feature. The heated steering wheel cools too much before the heat function reactivates. Thus far, I have not been able to change the mpg screen on the left front display, and I wish I could. Lastly, the vehicle's roof is a bit too low for me and at 5'10" tall, my head hits it's top each time I get in the car, even with the seats at their lowest position. Allowing the seat to go a bit further down is advisable. If anyone has any suggestions for me, I'd certainly be open to them, thanks in advance.