2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime consumer reviews

$38,350 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 RAV4 Prime Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Shop the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime

The perfect transition car until fuel cell.

I wanted an environmentally excellent auto (I have solar PV cells on my house) with AWD. ground clearance, no range anxiety and ALL the safety bells and whistles to replace my 2017 Prius Prime advanced, which I loved. I kept my old Lexus RX330 hibernating in the grace through for winter storm days. This XSC-level RAV 4 Prime with all options is, from my point of view, the best car on the road for me right now. It does everything that both of my old cars did plus a LOT more, has every safety feature (HUD, surround camera, full-speed ACC, lots of room and OVER 300 HP with a 42+ mile electric range, FAST CHARGING capability (I just installed a 220V line and charger), a spare (which the Prius did not have), Qi charger, CarPlay, Alexa, ad infinitum. It even has a DIGITAL rear view mirror if you want to use that because your rear is filled with stuff and a 110V outlet!

Like electric with hybrid

Like the fact that I can drive in electric mode and then switch to hybrid mode. Wish Toyota had more inventory to choose from. Could only find one car in all of PA.

Love the car but will never step into dealer again

Great car - dealership I will do everything I can to make sure none of my friends or those I know ever set foot in the place

Safe and comfortable vehicle. Rides very well easy

I enjoy driving this vehicle. It is safe and comfortable Rides smoothly Really like the automatic hatch lift making it very convenient when shopping and bringing in packages from the car

Very reliable.

This car meets all my needs at this time. I was looking for a car of this magnitude. Now, l bought it and I am pleased.

Love the colors, especially the tan interior.

Really confortable and can't believe the room in the back seat. Lots of great safety features, which you need in Naples, Florida, Great choice for our needs.

It was a great experience

We love our 2021 Rav4 Limited it was a very easy process they had to order the car car salesman mr. Walker made it happen and got the car before Christmas we are thrilled

One of reliable car I have owned

This car is easy to handle and drive. I enjoy it’s performance and spacious inside the car. It is very good use for a family car in the local life.

Most reliable car I owned

The car I bought has all needs I required, the color is very beautiful.the car has lots of space inside and features lots of new accessories

Toyota simply makes the best vehicle

The features of the vwhicle are simply great especially the sagety features this is actually the suxth Toyota we gave had &!never had a problem wirh any of them.