2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime consumer reviews

$38,350 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 RAV4 Prime Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Shop the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime

HIGHLY SATISFIED WITH PERFORMANCE !!!

The RAV4 Prime Plug-In's battery is beating the advertised stat's as it is giving me consistent 51 miles per charge. I drove 1600 miles on my first tank of gasoline. The car has smooth acceleration and takes off like a ROCKET if you feel the need for speed :-). Have had the car four months now and time will tell if it will be as reliable as my Prius Hybrid with 140,000 miles and NEVER a problem with the engine.

Solid reliable and economical Rav 4 Prime

All good so far. Just bought recently but it seems great. There are a ton of safety features to learn. The savings on gas is impressive.

Pretty awesome!

The RAV4 Prime Is exactly what I hoped for. It’s classy. It’s comfortable. It moves. It’s great on gas. Very happy with this sweet vehicle.

4.4

front brakes squeek

great fuel savings, got rva4 prime hybrid se. like color combo. hard to get in and out of door have to bend head I am 5' 6".

The RAV4 Prime XSE is amazing!

I have been driving this car for 1000 miles. When I purchased it I was averaging 1.9 m/kwh and charged 32 miles. After one month, I am now averaging 3.1m/kwh and charging 54 miles driving range. Such a smooth ride and great acceleration. I love this car!

Best overall value

After driving my Rav4 XSE premium I can say it is the best of the 32 cars I have owned over the past 52 years. I have owned or driven every major brand both domestic and imported. This car far exceeds my expectations. I thought my boss 302 was fast, not compared to this. Toyota's cutting edge safety systems, technology, comfort, dependability and the amazing power with great MPG and MPGe pushes this car to the top of the vehicle choices for 2021. The available tax rebates make it an even better value. I just love it!

Most environment friendly car I owned!

I love my RAV 4 Prime! Besides the fact that it's environment friendly, saves me a lot of money for gas. And it drives fast when you want it too... πŸ˜€...I love the supersonic red..love how comfortable and roomy it is interior and I love the safety features it have! 😍😍😍❀

Most efficient car I have owned

This car is perfect for us. We drive a lot of miles and it pleases us so much that we can save on fossil fuels. In addition, we love the torque and the ride of this car. And the red color is deep and clean looking. We have the premium model and it cannot be more comfortable and smooth! This is the best small SUV on the market. You cannot go wrong.

Car of the future

I am very pleased to have been able to find one of these scarce vehicles. The plug in hybrid makes it a good match for the solar panels on our house. Very comfortable with plenty of torque and horsepower. I look forward to many years of low carbon emission driving.

RAV4 PrimeXSE replaces RangeRoverEvoqueDynamicHSE

Spent six months searching for a reliable new vehicle to purchase. My expectation was to locate a similar size SUV that would make a lasting impression on me comparable to how my current Range Rover Evoque Dynamic HSE did. My criteria included an economical decision to find a new compact SUV that wasn't as expensive to maintain/repair long term as my Evoque . After several months of research and test driving different Makes/Models, the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE easily hit the top of my list. From ride/handling, horsepower, and comfort - to style, interior space, and available options, no other compact SUV quite compared to what the RAV4 Prime XSE had to offer. The Plug-In Hybrid option ultimately sealed my decision. The months of research and effort before deciding on a vehicle was well worth the wait for my upcoming purchase