2009 Toyota Sienna consumer reviews

$23,595–$24,690 MSRP range
side view of 2009 Sienna Toyota
Explore the 2009 Toyota Sienna
Shop the 2009 Toyota Sienna

Excited to be the owner of a Toyota

Purchased this Toyota Sienna. It’s in great condition. Runs great. For van safety level it is 5 out of 5. It also does great in gas.

3.4

As exciting as a root canal

I2 you have 3 kids or more and want a practical car, this is it. Buy it with the sliding electric doors and you are set. The seats on the SE are not comfy, rather a bad ride for long trips. Super reliable, never done more than basic maintenance; and it is such an ugly and uninspiring vehicle that you just don't give a dime when the kids trash it. Perfect family vehicle.

Read all the reviews, they were right

We're very happy with this van. Practicality drive us to getting a van and Scotty Kilmer said sienna was more reliable than the odyssey. Once we're in the sienna, it's great. Rides well, plenty of room, has the features we need. We highly recommend it

I a really car

I love it an think I?m gone pay it a nice car an very room it was good on gas I love the color out side an in side new tires

500000 miles and beyond.

This vehicle is the very last vehicle you would ever need to buy(make sure to maintain it) I know for sure this Toyota Sienna can do 1 million miles without a problem, specially the way I drive nice and easy.

Pleasant Surpise!

I am a small car person. We traded our Prius in for the Sienna. We originally planned on buying a Tacoma but the Sienna was a much better value and met our needs even more.

My wife and I love our van

Great van very comfortable I would recommend this van for anyone. Rides awesome handles great too. Taking a trip would be very comfortable. Great value for your money.

My family has built wonderful memories in this car

I love this car! Very reliable and perfect for a family of 4 or more. My family and I have had an awesome time going on vacation loaded with 2 adults, 3 kids, a grandmother and a dog. Sometimes including a great grandmother. With all the luggage and a roof top carrier this van was simply awesome. We went to disney and universal studios multiple times. We have been to numerous beach trips and on cruises and this van was simply perfect. If you have a family of 4 or more and you want a reliable vehicle that won't let you down for the next several years, this van will not disappoint.

Very Good Buy

I really like the Toyota Sienna. The suspension is very good as well as the drivetrain and engine. It is a quality vehicle that I hope will bring many years of service to my family.

great family vehicle

The Sienna has a lot of room inside and great interior features. We got it days before making a 20 hour one way trek across the country with three little ones. The DVD player in the car was brillient. Frustrations: - the all wheel drive. I bought the sienna over the Honda oddosy because of the all wheel drive. However I later discovered that meant no spare tire and that the car was equipped with run flats. I struggled to find good snow tires for it. The peak of my frustration came when I got the van stuck in my yard. The all wheel drive should and would have gotten me out, BUT STUPID TRACTION CONTROL. There is suppose to be a button to disengage the tracktion control But on mine there is not. so every time I would start to get out It would sence the tires were spinning shut down there power leaving me stuck. So I have been Happy with the van minus the allwheel drive.