2013 Toyota Sienna

My favorite Toyota

by from Ellenton on September 20, 2017

Over the years I have had 3 Siennas. One of them saved my life in a horrible accident where another person ran a red light. Totaled the Sienna but I walked away with only bruises from the seat belt. Best cars on the road.

For now it's best car with Honda Accord

by on August 23, 2017

I like this car very much, but have only for a few days, and it is very hard to describe now . For noe i like a lot. Lets wait and see.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Plenty of space for family

by from Marietta,Ohio on July 25, 2017

2 toddlers and baby fit great and still plenty of trunk space. Car rides great and comfortable. I love the sliding doors to get children in and out with plenty of space. Never thought I would own a van but my favorite family car!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Loved it looking to buy another one!

by from Bath, Maine on July 23, 2017

This mini van is great plenty of room for kids and all the stuff the kids take along. Comfortable on long and short road trips.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

SE models have a firmer ride and more composed han

by from lynden on July 12, 2017

The 2013 Toyota Sienna comes with a V6 engine, and reviewers agreed that it provides an impressive amount of power. Critics said the Sienna’s six-speed automatic transmission supplies rapid, seamless gear changes. The 2013 Sienna comes standard with front-wheel drive, but, unlike most 2013 minivans, all-wheel drive is available. According to the EPA, the 2013 Toyota Sienna gets up to 18/25 mpg city/highway, which is normal for the class. Test drivers reported that the 2013 Sienna has a very comfortable ride and handling that’s typical for a minivan, with moderate body lean and steering that is accurate but doesn’t provide great feedback. They said SE models have a firmer ride and more composed handling.

Awesome Sienna!!!

by from roscoe,il on July 7, 2017

I truly thought I was in the market for a Honda odyssey. I was completely wrong. I am now a huge fan of Toyota. My sienna drives like butter. it feels so luxurious! I love it!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best purchase we have ever made.

by from Panama City, FL on July 6, 2017

This vehicle has ample space for our growing family, dependability, and it's digital features have been easy to figure out. It was a great purchase for the price.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

excellent fuel economy and have plenty of power

by from lynden on July 5, 2017

One look at this Toyota Sienna you will just know, this is your ride If getting noticed is what you are after, then this van is the perfect fit. One rev of it's superior 3.5L V6 EFI DOHC 24V engine and people will know you've arrived. With rising gas prices, fuel efficiency is more important than ever. This Toyota Sienna SE FWD 8-Passenger V6 5-Speed Automatic's 3.5L V6 EFI DOHC 24V gives you the gas mileage that you want. Grip the road like never before with this sports tuned suspension.

Perfect Vehicle for a family of 5!

by from Hanson, Mass. on July 5, 2017

Wow! Since having our 3rd baby, we were desperate for a larger vehicle. When we test drive our new-to-us 2013 Toyota Sienna, we absolutely fell in love! The spacious interior is exactly what we needed. I wish we purchased this kind of vehicle years ago! The seats are so comfortable, the dash board is gorgeous and the way it drives is beyond smooth! The three rows of seats and the trunk provide so much space for us. Our three children aren't sitting elbow to elbow anymore and I can easily fit a stroller AND all of our groceries in the back! Such a perfect fit for our family!

Great Family Vehicle!

by from Springville, Utah on June 15, 2017

I love this van so much. My only complaint is a weird thing that happens to the passenger door when the car sits in the heat. It registers that the door is open while driving and sends a warning even when the door is completely closed. It's buggy, but we've figured a way around it. We've never had problems with the engine or internal parts. Toyota makes cars that last.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Toyota Sienna