2021 Toyota Sienna consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Sienna Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota Sienna
Shop the 2021 Toyota Sienna
2.7

Some changes made are not better

Driver side has 6+ drink holders, why? No longer has door slots large enough for anything like an umbrella. When to stow the far back seats, then do not lay flat. When you go over a speed bump, no matter how slow the seats bounce with a loud clunk. It rained yesterday, the noise was so loud it sounded like I was in a tin can. I am wondering f they forgot to insulate my roof. I traded in my 2011 Sienna it never sounded like a tin can.

I love my new Toyota Sienna I save a lot of gas

I love my van its very comfortable and smooth ride and save lot of gas highly recommended its much better then honda I am driving every day and enjoy my ride

3.0

Not comfortable, no place to hang clothes in rear

Have owned 10-15 siennas since 1998. Currently have a 2021 LE. It was tough getting used to brakes-doing better now. The front thing that holds the gear shifter crowded up the front and serves no purpose, because of it, I have to cram my purse under it n tug it out!! Ridiculous!! They did away with second glove compartment n put in a narrow dust collecting shelf!! We haven’t figured out why?? My 6 ft tall husband bumps his head getting in n out of passenger side!! His heads in the ceiling. Did no one sit in the front passenger seat?? The front end of van is low n hangs up on the concrete barrier at end of parking spaces. Ridiculous!! BUT THE WORST THING IS - ALL THE NICE SPACE IN REAR WHEN THIRD SEATS ARE STOWED N THERES NO WAY TO HANG CLOTHES BACK THERE!! Toyota needs to fix this n offer us new owners a fix!! That is a deal breaker for us!! We wouldn’t have bought this van if we knew that!! The positive is better gas mileage, around 33 mph. Going on a 4,000 mi trip n will ck mileage then. Their is also, a couple of safety features like side mirrors alter you if someone is in blind spot n cruise control feature to keep you from hitting vehicle in front of you. There is no HomeLink system on LE anymore so, your garage door opener is back up on sun visor!! The seats are not comfortable n plush like older models. Hard n stuff!! Not being able to hang clothes in the rear when we travel is a deal breaker. Totally unacceptable!!

hybrid

We love our new Toyota Sienne and the fact that it has a hybrid feature is amazing and will save us so much money on gas

Gas mileage, style, Dependability of Toyota’s

The 2021 Sienna is perfect for our needs! It is Stylish, roomy, impeccable gas mileage and performs well. The only thing that would make it even remotely better (haha)would be wood look on the sides and a really cool wood look cargo trailer with towing capacity! Like The 1989 Jeep grand wagoneer!

3.9

Toyota vs Honda vs Acura vs GMC vs F-150

Which Dealership is Better too go too for cars like Truck Small Cars or Vans. see I bought my van at Wilde Toyota in I bought my truck at Ford Dealership

The van that doesn’t seem like a van

The van that doesn’t seem like a van I love my Sienna! Originally I was going to go with other brands for my new van but I am so glad I stopped by Toyota to see the sienna. It’s comfortable, it has excellent features for an affordable price. I chose to get one of the top models and I’m so glad I did. This is going to give the Pacifica and Odyssey a run for their money!

4.1

Has its good and bad points

We replaced a 2010 Honda Odyssey and bought a top of the line Platinum version. Here are the exceptionally good points - The new center console design is a winner. You can put gadgets on top and charge them, and other items underneath. The LED headlights rock, you'll never live without them again. The wife loves the fully heated seats. What doesn't work - It drives like a slug, especially uphill. Button layout is way too complex, and I hate using the touch screen to control things. Automatic car starting with the fob (a hidden feature) rarely works. It's a higher step up to get into the front seat than you might think for a minivan.

3.7

Not so impressed

We test drove a 2021 Sienna and surprisingly it doesn’t drive smoothly! We suggest testing all the cars you want and make a list of pros and cons based on your experience.

Love this van so much! Highly recommended

Highly recommend! Absolutely love it perfect fir kids so much room I love that the door open by putting your foot under the door so nice with kids! Very happy! (: