2021 Toyota Sienna consumer reviews

$34,460–$36,460 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Sienna Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota Sienna
Shop the 2021 Toyota Sienna

Just well thought out design!

Very practical and very easy to drive. The technology is really useful and makes driving fun!! Also love the fact that I get almost 600 miles per full tank crazy!!!

Love the new style and drives so smooth!!

Perfect vehicle for our family!!! Fits all 3 kids with so much extra room! Love our purchase and would recommend the Sienna to everyone! Best Car Ever!

#1 BEST MINIVAN IN THE WORLD

honda = NOPE chrysler = NOPE dodge = NOPE toyota = YES YES YES YES if your looking for not only a minivan but a minivan that will not just last a lifetime but serve the drivers in your family for years to come then your search has finally ended i have test driven 4 2020's and 3 2021's back on 02 / 03 / 2021 i purchased an XLE trim level model now it may not be the top trim level but it is well worth the MSRP $ long story short TOYOTA IS THE BEST MANUFACTURER IN THE WORLD these vehicles don't know the meaning of the word RETIRE so if your looking for a minivan my advice is simple GO FOR IT ! and to my fellow '' SIENNAERS '' KUDOS AND SAFE TRAVELS best health and happiness to all this year

Grand Comfort

I’m very pleased with our Sienna. I never thought I would buy a hybrid, but I’m glad I did. Still plenty of power with fewer fill ups. We average 34 mpg. St Augustine to home, 520 miles with no refill! Comfortable for all family members. Easy access. More than enough usb ports and cup holders. Wifi is commendable, the grands don’t miss a beat. Rides even better fully loaded.

Most comfortable, economic and fully-equipped van!

Love the hybrid model for gas economy! Design both inside and outside is remarkable. Comfortable, easily handled, and many extra features that make a trip pleasurable.

Best car I've ever owned

This car fits what I need. Very spacious inside. Comfortable seats. And a very smooth ride. My son will most likely turn me into a baseball mom so need space for cargo and carpool. The Sienna fits all my needs then some

Nothing beats a Sienna

Absolutely love this new hybrid minivan. It is very well appointed and extremely comfortable. So many new convenience and safety features. Fuel efficiency and plenty of power.

We only have owned Toyota’s

This is our 10th Toyota Van, very dependable, plenty of room for my gardening tool and supplies. Good transportation of grand children and a comfortable ride to and from their homes!!!