2006 Toyota Tacoma

Lomavistaviw

by from Ca on September 14, 2017

This car is very trusty for traveling long distances it never will broke down if I have to deside to choose a vehicle I pick Toyota Tacoma to me that's the best

Best vehicle I've ever owned

by from Port Hueneme, CA on August 28, 2017

This truck was rock solid. Nothing to complain about. It had 121,000 miles on it when I gave it to my dad. Only repair I ever did was change the alternator. I miss my truck :(

Tacoma was excellent truck for my needs

by from Portland OR on August 11, 2017

I bought in 2006, new , ordered from factory. all options except roof rack. Double cab short bed ,TRD off road pack. included TRD exhaust . JBL stereo. Indigo Blue. I added hood scoop from sport model. I supercharged in 2009. big mistake , destroyed engine, completely. luckily covered by warranty. Other then that experience. It was an excellent truck, comfy like a car, useful as truck. I shouldn't have supercharged it.

Uses car for Offroading

Very reliable, awesome looking truck!!

by from Richmond VA on July 31, 2017

This truck has meet all of my needs,excellent four wheel drive vehicle. Great riding truck, a lot of aftermarket upgrades.

the most low maintenance car i've owned

by from tequesta on May 19, 2017

love this car it has been one of the most stress free ownership experiences that i have had. I hate to get rid of it but I now have a company car

Great Truck!!

by from Darlington, IN on May 14, 2017

It looks great, drives great, and is very roomy. Toyotas are very reliable and are great vehicles. The interior design is very functional and has everything we need.

Great Truck

by from gresham on April 22, 2017

Amazing truck, the reason I put the value for the money so low is because you can get a much nicer truck (like a ford) for the same price. However, you pay for the good reliability of toyota.

The best truck ever!

by from Orange, CA on April 21, 2017

I have own about 4 trucks before this one and just love almost everything about it, the only thing is the gas mileage if it was a little better it would be the perfect truck.

Worse truck I ever owned

by from on March 27, 2017

It needed a new clutch at 67,000 and again at 108,000. New frame because the old one rotted 105,000. New air conditioner 125,000. Three universal joints replaced. Tire pressure light always blinking since 40,000. CD player skips constantly since 40,000. I've driven vehicles with clutches since 1966. My last truck had 275,000 miles on it without any clutch issues.

Tacoma is a great purchase!

by from Fairport,Ny on March 8, 2017

My best purchase so far. Reliable and strong. I have the SR5, V6, 4x4 access cab. Just brakes and oil changes mainly. Had the frame replaced on recall. Excellent dealer relationship. The only negative on the truck is that the outside mirrors aren't heated.