2010 Toyota Tacoma

No problems. Best I have owned.

by from Houston, TX on September 19, 2017

Great little work truck. No issues. I have owned many vehicles since my first car in 1967. The Tacoma has been the most reliable.

The best vehicle in every category !!

by from Crawfordville Florida on August 13, 2017

Through my 30 years of driving I would not recommend any other vehicle other than a Toyota ! Toyotas are highly reliable and I could talk to her about vehicle. The Toyota Tacoma will accomadate anyone needs whether it's work commuting or having fun !

Tacoma is a great value year over year!

by from Orlando, FL on August 4, 2017

Owning this truck was a question for me as I've never owned truck. I've been amazed how rugged it is and is still a good-looking car. The ride is a little Spartan and the gas mileage leaves a little to be desired but I love this truck and I'll own it a long time,

Uses car for Havingfun

A great truck for homeowners!

by from Sandwich, MA on August 3, 2017

We used this truck primarily for lugging around furniture, or Home Depot & Lower purchases. We had the manual version which was not as smooth as the automatic newer version we own today. It was a great truck with no performance issues and served it's purpose for us. We had the smaller cab which was very tight for any passengers beyond the driver and front passenger seat.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love my truck

by from Saint Louis on June 24, 2017

Does everything I need it to and more!! Love my Tacoma!!! The 4 doors make it good for the family. It pulls the camper like a champ!!

Best truck I could ask for

by from St. Louis Mo on June 20, 2017

Rides and handles great compared to other trucks in class. Easy to maintain. Very reliable vehicle. Holds value well.

Performs exactly as designed

by from on June 5, 2017

I currently own a 2010 2.7 rwd 5-spd regular cab taco and have put about 60k miles on it. It has been a reliable little truck that gets about 28 mpg city/hwy mixed driving. I haven't had to do any additional maintenance on it besides have the clutch fork lubricated ($100). Service is cheap (even at Toyota) and parts are easy to find if you're a DIY kind of guy. Not only that but one thing reviewers commonly forget to mention is the vast amount of knowledge accessible to owners on tacomaworld.com which will answer any question you have about the truck. The one complaint I have is it's frame is prone to rusting since Toyota neglected to properly rust proof the truck and there's currently a class-action lawsuit addressing this issue. I have driven the truck in all weather conditions and it performs surprisingly well in low traction conditions even being rwd. The traction control and anti-roll stability control are perfectly programmed for the gearing. Overall a great vehicle with an impeccable record of reliability, low ownership costs and one of the best resale values of any vehicle.

Mid sized work horse

by from Gresham, oregon on May 26, 2017

Extremely reliable, never a down day with this truck. It does all the small things jobs and hauls the family too.

2nd time I have leased this model

by from Rochester, NY on May 2, 2017

Very nice vehicle. Second time I have chose this truck for work and it has been very reliable and a pleasure to drive. I would and do recommend this truck to all of my co-workers.

Fantastic Tacoma

by from Travelers Rest SC on April 27, 2017

Fantastic truck Smooth, quiet, comfortable handles like a dream! Rides and drives better than a car.