NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Tacoma

2019 Toyota Tacoma

#6 Most Popular Truck
2019 Toyota Tacoma

Have You Driven the 2019 Toyota Tacoma?

High Quality Design and Build

by Roamin' Taco from Marietta, GA on Thu Dec 13 2018

This is my second Toyota pickup. I currently own a 2011 4Runner as well. I don't automatically buy a Toyota but I always consider them. I buy a primary vehicle about every seven or eight years. In that time the technology really changes. This truck has a better driver feel than my 4Runner and way better than my 01 Tundra. All of these are 4x4s. The engine puts out adequate road power. The transmission and transfer case are smooth and reliable. Even though I bought the JBL Sound System I would only rate that as functional. It seriously lags behind the Dodge and Chevrolet for functions and ease of use. The sound is just OK. I love the QI Wireless Charger for my phone. This is the first vehicle I've owned since the mid 1990's that doesn't have some sort of wire coming out of the dash. Just a very pleasant touch and much appreciated. The instrumentation and controls are well laid out. The instrument cluster is clean and easy to understand. The leather upholstery has a very nice, not too slick feel. This truck has a composite bed instead of steel or aluminum. I actually prefer this. Gas mileage is not the best but not the worst either. I haven't taken it on a long trip but around town I get about 15. Not bad for the stop and go ride around the suburbs. I haven't taken it off road yet but from my experiences in the past I'm guessing it will behave well. It certainly has nice ground clearance. The tires are of the "LT" variety, without a lot of chunky tread but considering how often I drive off road they are a sensible choice.

Great comfort

by Taco from Clayton, Nc on Fri Nov 30 2018

The way it handles and the look and the off road durability roomy and it has great pick up Led lights are great and great gas mileage

Fun and reliable truck

by Wo0oly from Chicago on Fri Dec 28 2018

I have owned this truck for about a month now and I love it. It’s easy to get around and park with plus the gas mileage is phenomenal. Currently, I’m averaging about 19 miles to a gallon. The ride is a little stiff but this was expected from a small sized truck. Overall, I highly recommend this truck to anyone that’s on the fence in regards to a full truck or a small truck.

New Toyota Tacoma

by Chris from Boise, ID on Tue Nov 27 2018

I ahve this truck for three weeks and it is a great vehicle. The truck has decent gas mileage and is fun to drive. It is very smooth with the TRD suspension. I look forward to taking this truck into the mountains and really seeing what it can do.

Buy a Toyota Tacoma, you won’t be sorry!!!!!

by Poolstacoma from Laceyville,Pa. on Mon Nov 19 2018

You won’t need to test drive another truck when you drive a Tacoma. The V6 motor has more than enough power and drives and rides wonderful. What a truck, see for yourself!!!!! I have owned Toyota’s since 1975 and would not change for anything.Great vechilce inside and out.

Second Tacoma

by Randy from Novelty on Thu Nov 22 2018

Perfect combination of comfort style and usability as a truck. I am able to complete and use the truck, as a truck, for the jobs I need to do. It also gets great mileage for commuting to work. At the same time, provides ample interior space transport my family. It certainly has the reliability I’ve come to except in a Toyota.

Best truck I have ever owned

by Jonv from Cabot on Wed Jun 05 2019

This truck has met all my needs and desires. I previously owned a 2002 Tundra and was satisfied, then I owned a 2011 Tacoma access cab with a 4 cylinder. I liked everything about it except the gutless 4 cylinder. So now I own a 2019 Tacoma SR5 4x4 full cab with a v6. Plenty of power when needed, love the sound of the engine, it's towing capabilties are exceptional. Very smooth ride and very sturdy truck The only flaw I have found in this truck is that the knob to change it from 2x4 to 4x4 is the same shape as all the other control knobs, which in my opinion is not a good thing. If you reach for, let's say the fan switch to turn the airflow up and don't physically look, you could potentially changed it to 4x4 at high speeds. this to me is a design flaw. I also have a mild issue with the automatic transmission auto-shifting in stop and go traffic. Sometimes it doesn't react good enough for me but, this is a minor issue. btw I have put about 7500 mile on it so far and have owned it for 6 months

To early really to tell we just drove it home

by Terry and Tammy from Edna Tx on Sun Jan 13 2019

We just got our truck last night at 10:00. He wanted the long bed and I wanted the full back doors so we got what we both wanted

All of my Honda's, Acura's and Toyota's

by Toyota from Albuquerque on Sat Feb 02 2019

This Truck will serve my Truck and Utility needs and I know Toyota's dependability and reliability will serve me well. This is my 4th Toyota Truck and 7th Toyota Product.

Great value for the price

by Michael from Ashtabula, Ohio on Mon Dec 03 2018

Perfect small truck at a very affordable price. Untouchable lease pricing! Not perfect in some small ways but again for "me" it was what I was receiving for the money invested. Very satisfied so far (brand new). Lots of technology in new vehicles wondering how long lasting it is.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15