2020 Toyota Tacoma consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Tacoma Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Shop the 2020 Toyota Tacoma

So far very very happy!

I have always liked the look of the Toyota Tacoma's and now I finally own one. It's size and towing capabilities exceed my needs. My only nit-pick would be that I feel heated seats should be a standard option in any vehicle in the 21st century. Mine does not include them at an MSRP of $38k+. 😳🤔 But that's a petty nit-pick. Everything else I am very happy with. I will get many years of enjoyment and use out of this truck.😁

2020 Tacoma TRD sport premium

My first truck purchase was this TRD sport 4x4 double cab. I knew going in that fuel economy would be worse than my Toyota Matrix I traded in. I was lucky to get this in Voodoo Blue. The truck drives like a truck. I think there is a reason the Tacoma sells so well. It is a great package of things: it has off road capability, hauling, adventure capable. It works for us with two toddlers as a family car. Yes the space is tight but my kids don't mind. I find driving position comfortable with the addition of power driving seat for the driver. Gear hunting issues with transmission are no longer. The truck is geared to be economical. If you want power either mash on the pedal or get something with more power. I drive it easy because I don't abuse my vehicles. With proper maintenance and care this vehicle has the potential to last a decade or more easy. I love how it drives, how it looks and the looks it gets. I'm so glad I was able to get into my dream truck. It's a blend of everything that I wanted. It is practical, useful and looks great!

Tacoma

Loved the truck. This is my second Tacoma and I think I love this one even better. Owned my last one for 15 years and would recommend this truck. Great purchase.

It was a comfortable fit for me and my needs.

The truck rides good. Easy to get in and out of and perfect for my needs. Very reliable with a strong engine with pretty good gas mileage.

Love my Tacoma!

This vehicle is outstanding! Very capable for heading up the trail. Aesthetically it’s a beautiful truck! Gas mileage as advertised. Interior is very nice. These are very hard to keep in stock according to what I found while shopping and I certainly understand why!

Its a Toyota Tacoma! Nothing more to say!

I've owned 8 of these trucks and absolutely LOVE them! They will go anywhere, and they never need any type of repair! In my opinion, the Tacoma is the best midsize truck you cam buy!

Excellent pickup!!

This car is great. Strong and powerful!! The salesman Mr. Ali was very helpful. He gave is important information about the Tacoma truck. We will wait until more models come to the dealership.

First truck I owned

Great truck. I love the look. Very sporty looking. The cement gray color is definitely eye grabbing. A pleasure to drive this vehicle. Can’t wait for winter.

Toyota Tacoma's are Legendary

You wont find a better vehicle then a Toyota ANYWHERE. Toyota Tacomas offer legendary reliability, sexy looks, and outstanding performance. They do it all. You want to off-road. Look no further because these trucks are built for their off road experience and their reputation is known worldwide. My TRD PRO is the best purchase I ever made and I am happy to own this truck.

Confortable truck

The truck is so nice in the interior and exterior. While a drove the truck the engine is so quite, and it’s has good isolation.