GREAT CAR

by from on July 11, 2009

I love this car! It's very big and comfortable. It drives nice and is very reliable. The only thing that bugs me a bit is the turning radius - hard to make u-turns. Other than that, I would recommend the car to anyone who is brave to drive a big truck.

BEST TRUCK ON THE ROAD !

by from monticello,florida on April 15, 2012

Best ride, drive, and style, for the money. Love the 2004-2005 older body style.Drives like a luxury car instead of a truck.Lots of comfort and room for everyone.

Always reliable and consistant

by from Ohio on November 29, 2011

Just bought this 2004 Tundra a few months ago. This is my third Tundra. It's not my daily driver. Because of the amount of miles I drive I have to have something more fuel efficient so the Tundra is my backup or second vehicle however it rides and drives smoother than the car I drive each day. I've owned quite a few Toyota vehicles over the years. They are always reliable and consistant. This Tundra has over 100k miles but you would never know it to drive it. I would recommend one for anybody looking for a quality used pickup truck.

Super happy but...

by from Dallas on January 20, 2007

Everywhere I go, people complement my truck. Everywhere I drive, it handles great with its V8. Everywhere I go I take a pillow. The seats are a pain on the back even when reclined. My passengers feel the same pain. Other than that, it is a keeper. Hopefully for many, many years!

a Pick up for twichy

by from wi on October 22, 2009

fine truck, few issues ie rearmain seal at 7000 miles not problem since click in rear diff factory says drive it not a problem 51000 miles I will buy another tundra for sure

Uses car for Towing

toyota truck part III

by from az on September 24, 2010

In 1985 I purchased a Toyota 4x4 pickup and drove it for 13 years. In 1999 I purchased a used T-100 4x4 and drove it 11 years. Now I have driven this Tundra 4x4 for 3 months and it is just as faithful as the rest. Why would anyone buy any other truck (except to get a diesel engine)?

Great truck rides like a comfortable car!

by from American Canyon, Ca on August 19, 2012

Have had several trucks over the years from a Cadillac EXT to Fords, Chevys and Dodge The Toyota Tundra I have now will be my truck of choice!

solid truck

by from WI on April 15, 2008

sharp truck (stylish). I think it is just the right size truck. I like the reliability of the trucks.

Awesome pickup

by from Jamestown, ND on November 23, 2007

I love this truck! It is a great size. Big enough to do the big things and small enough to fit in on the streets. Has great power and a smooth comfy ride. Everybody that gets in with me says they love the comfort and ride of this truck.

Best truck ever

by from sioux falls, SD on February 1, 2012

I have owned Chevy's, Fords, And Dodge. But now I own a 2004 toyota tundra TRD. WoW!!! I will never buy another truck except Tundra TRD. This truck drives like a car. Ford was the worst truck I ever owned Chevy was like your grandpas durt pile but Dodge was OK. Toyota has the best truck on the market habds down.

Similar Models