2010 Tundra

2010 Toyota Tundra

2010 Toyota Tundra

Have You Driven the 2010 Toyota Tundra?

BEST TRUCK EVER!

by Dave in OKC from Oklahoma City on Mon Sep 01 2014

I have owned many trucks in my lifetime, but the Tundra by far is the best! It may not be as flashy as some of the Ford or Dodges, but its basics are what are so good. The quality seen in its construction is so much better than all the other counterparts. The bottom line is, you don't live at the service center with this truck. I can't say the same for the others. I know they are improving, but for me I am going to stay with a Tundra. You wont be disappointed! It has the raw power, the ride of a Lexus, and the towing abilities of any other truck. Also, I noticed it appears to sit higher than many other trucks. It is a massive and heavy truck. Very impressive!

Amazed

by SFP Prez from Silver Spring, Md on Sat Nov 24 2012

Found this truck at cars.com,contacted the dealer and was called by dealer promptly. Transaction was smooth as silk could not have been treated any better. The Tundra is a stud tons of power tows my trailers effortlessly.I highly recommend Darcars of Silver Spring,Virgil T and Toyota, I now own 4!

Tundra Great Value

by Truck are Great from Certral New Jersey on Sat Sep 22 2012

Better built than american cars. Althought Tundra is now made in the US. Rides great and it is like a hybrid between a 1500 and a 2500. Since Toyota only has one model it is like the best of both worlds.

Best Bang For Your Buck

by Real World Fan from Jackson, Mississippi on Sun Nov 13 2011

Let's face it no here goes after a truck looking for mpg's. We go after brands, tow ratings, capability, and interior room. I found compared to other trucks this truck flys! I punch it either up a hill or flat surface it will go. I kinda dont like the fact that the pedal is too touchy sumtimes because if i wear boots instead of shoes i make the mistake of dropping my foot on it and burning out. I havent had one problem yet took it on a 3000 round trip from mississippi to az. She handled exceptionaly well. I have an entertainment satnd in the bed and it felt like riding in a cloud. On my way back from AZ I was unloaded the ride was a bit harsh but probably no different of a heavy duty truck suspension. I averaged 3 different mpgs 18,20,22. 18 was with up and down hills, 20 was down hill as well as a declined surface. 22 was in new mexico where it was virtually flat with a good amout of decline. I did like the fact that an average man can drive the vehicle and another sit in the rear passenger seat, still have a moderate amount of room not feeling cramped like the dodge ram cabs. I have a 2wd dbl cab tundra. I have yet to tow with it but im sure it won't disappoint me. Things they could do better is the shocks I dont have the trd model im sure theres a huge difference on ride.

Best Truck for the Money

by Loyal Toyota Owner from Warner Robins, GA on Sun Feb 08 2015

We purchased our 2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD-OffRoad Double cab in Salsa Red Metallic in June of 2009. Our truck features the new-for-2010 4.6L V8. After nearly six years and 120,000 miles, I can assure you that this is one of the most sound automotive investments you can make. There has not been a single issue with the truck-ever. With routine servicing (oil change every 10k miles etc), I have no reason to believe this truck won't go for another 120k. The 4.6 V8 offers an excellent blend of power and fuel economy. I average just under 18 MPG and the truck has no issue with power in any situation. Out on the highway, the Tundra rides comfortably at any speed and passes with ease. The SR5 package provides an excellent blend of creature comforts at an affordable price. In 2009, bluetooth, USB, and a telescoping steering wheel couldn't be found at just north of $30k anywhere else but in the Tundra. Storage space is abundant. In any situation, the Tundra has exceeded expectations. Be it family hauling, road tripping, or any other activity a crew cab truck could be put up to, the Tundra will provide you with years of capable reliability.

Searched long and hard.

by Fifth Wheel Huller from Pittsburgh, Pa. on Sun Jan 24 2016

I searched long and hard for the particular Tundra. It had to be between the years of 2010 and 2013, simply because I don't care for the looks of the newer ones. I previous owned a 2000 Tundra 4/w access cab SR5 which was a fantastic truck, but the 4.7L did not cut pulling a 5th. wheel up the hills of W.V. I traveled 300 miles to purchase a 2010 Tundra Limited Double Cab 4/W with 5.7L in Salsa Red and low miles. These items that I am going to list ,may just take some time to getting use to. The shifting seems less controlled by the gas pedal. The sound of the exhaust sounds less hearty. The fuel economy is a little less than my 2000, but I expected that. I like the over all larger size of the vehicle. The interior I gave a lower rating because, I found it to have less storage space, poorer cup holders, and the center armrest storage is to deep to store items neatly compared to my 2000 Tundra. If it proves to be as good as my 2000 Tundra, I will be very pleased. I have only owned it for one month.

A great , reliable truck!

by Steelfan on Sat Nov 18 2017

I have owned this truck for 60000 miles and other than oil changes and brake pads it has never needed a thing! Very powerful reliable vehicle for work and play!

Excellent Truck for the Buck

by Dare2Burn from Ft. Myers, Fl on Wed Feb 19 2014

Bought a 2010 Tundra for well below the market price. Salesperson was great in answering all my questions about the truck. Manager was well prepared for my offer and we finally came to an agreement.

Best truck I have ever owned

by kjb209 from md on Thu Jan 23 2014

Best truck I have ever owned. Has all the power and then some when you need it. Very mature interior and the double cab seat 5 aduts comfortably.

Toyota Trucks Tow Tremendously!

by Farmgirl from NW Indiana on Tue Jun 05 2018

We had many different makes of trucks in our lifetime. But, when we bought our 2003 Tundra, we loved it! It felt like we were driving a car, not a truck. We recently upgraded to a 2010 Tundra because we wanted a larger engine to pull our travel trailer, livestock trailer and our hay wagons. With the larger engine, towing our trailers is now a dream!

Uses car for Towing

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2010 Toyota Tundra

Eight-cylinder engines are slowly being snuffed out, as manufacturers shift their focus to fuel-sipping cars and smaller, more powerful motors, but they're still a popular and necessary choice in full-size pickups. There's nothing -- yet -- that can tow and haul as capably as a V-8.

With the writing on the wall, though -- in the guise of CAFE standards and inevitable hikes in gas prices -- truckmakers are having to work some serious technical magic to wring more efficiency out of V-8 engines to keep them viable and competitive.

The old axiom that "there's no replacement for displacement" is no longer as relevant as it once was. We're entering the age of smaller, lighter, more powerful eight-cylinder motors... Read More