2016 Tundra

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

Absolutely Top of the Food Chain

by Life Long Believer from Sugar Land, TX on January 2, 2016

With the Tundra, Toyota has reinforce my belief that US built trucks are the best. The truck is truly rugged and surprisingly comfortable. Road noise not an issue at all as opposed to what most competitors will tell you. You can truly feel the power when you get behind the wheel of the 5.7 liter engine. Overall sound system and instrument cluster is very well laid out and extremely easy to use. (Even while driving). I would like to see Toyota improve the Bluetooth Navigation System application as it is not available through all smartphone models and the download process is not very user friendly. Otherwise, this is the best truck I have ever owned and expect to benefit from it's long term reliability and value.

Toyota are the best

by Tundra Lover from Coos Bay, Oregon on June 21, 2016

Can't say enough of how well the vehicles are build and how long they last. I've owned Toyota vehicle since 1996, and will look to purchase Toyota in the future, if needed.

Great Truck

by Pirates Fan from Ky on March 26, 2017

Tundra crew max rear window feature is awesome! 1794 edition interior is our of this world. I have owned chevy, Toyota's and Fords. I age alway loved Toyota and Ford, Ford was used to always be more price friendly. Now that they have went up in price I have switched back to Toyota and I love the Tundra ride comfort, cab room, turn radius parking, and hands free fytures. If your looking for a full size truck test drive a Tundra.

The best for what i was looking for.

by jake from Co. on June 17, 2016

For towing capacity, it was a great choice off the show room floor. The reputation of Toyota was a great factor. The features included were beyond what I expected.

Uses car for Towing

2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA TRD PRO

by JB from SPRINGFIELD,MO on September 18, 2016

The only complaint I have is when the factory aligned the truck, the steering wheel wasn't straight. Therefore, I'm in a right turn with the steering wheel but the truck is driving straight down the road. It's a long vehicle and barely fits in the garage. I haven't tried to park it in the single car garage side because I think it's too long and too wide for that side. My wife wants me to buy step rails because she can barely climb in the truck. Also, Toyota needs to get rid of the old antenea. It scrapes across the garage door as you drive in and out.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Love Red McCombs Toyota - Thanks Phavion!

by Return Customer from San Antonio on May 29, 2016

Purchased a 2016 Toyota Tundra - Phavion helped to have it picked out in under half an hour. Love it!

tundra rules

by good ride from coy ar on September 12, 2016

This is our 3 rd toyota no shop work om any of them the last tundra 2010 with 160000 never in shop for anything mechanical great dependable vehicals

Amazing Ride

by Drivin Right from Buckhannon, WV on November 17, 2015

This is my dream truck! It has all of the specifications that I desired. This model should be available for every Toyota owner- I requested a Crew Cab with a bench seat, and got it! I am so excited that I own this truck.

Outstadnig with 1 exception

by Vic from Brandon, FL on October 23, 2015

Due to the start for the new car year, the dealer did not have enough inventory or access to the model/color I wanted so ended up with something close to what I wanted at a great price, but still not what I wanted. This is due to a lack of inventory at the beginning of the new car year. Second, Toyota (and others, i.e. Dodge) put different options together to force the prospective buyer to purchase more truck in order to get a specific option. MFRs should pack and allow for electric seat(s) for lesser models and not reserve them for more expensive models. This is a marketing technique that should be changed as it has left me with a poorer opinion of the MFR and the dealer by extension.

All Truck, All the Time

by Carter from North Carolina on September 20, 2016

I had been looking at full size and light duty trucks for about 7 months before I decided that I would purchase my Tundra. I really didn't have a budget cap, just didn't want to go over 75k. I needed something that could tow up to 8,500lbs and would have no problems going off road. I definitely made the right choice. The 2016 SR5 Tundra has performed the way that a truck should. I have already pulled a trailer 1,100 miles with no problems whatsoever. I never lose power or bog down either due to the strong 5.7L V8. The interior is great and on the road it handles very well. It does have a MPG of 15 rated from the factory in the city, but I have been getting 16.1 MPG. I did add the TRD dual exhaust and an intake to try and help out a bit. (Sounds awesome) PROS: Handles well, nice power, very roomy, bed is a little short for the crewmax, however it fits my needs. Looks sharp and goes through light off roading with no problems at all so far. Sounds like a V8 should, Aggressive. CONS: Gas mileage, slight pull to the right even after alignment (Could be due to a 3 inch lift) I would recommend this truck to anyone who is thinking about a light duty or full size truck.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7