2021 Volkswagen Atlas consumer reviews

$31,545–$33,455 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Atlas Volkswagen
Explore the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas
Shop the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas

Extremely comfortable ride, lots of cargo space.

This car will be used for cross country travel, roomy and comfortable. Felt very stable in cornering for its size. The car is very techy which has been a challenge to learn all of its capabilities. The car is smarter than the car owner.

FUN TO DRIVE AND LOTS OF ROOM

THIS CAR HAS MET MY NEEDS TO HELP TWO FRIENDS WITH HANDICAPS. THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR WALKERS, ETC. THE SEATS ARE COMFORTABLE AND THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM.

Love my Atlas!

Love the look, the features, and the way it drives! Plenty of room. So many safety features. I get stopped all the time by strangers asking how I like my car. Love it! Highly recommend.

Better than I imagined!

Seriously so excited to have this Atlas parked in my garage. It is a very smart, powerful and sweet looking machine. The R Line package is worth the money!

4.5

What I expected

For a first time VW owner, so far it has superseded my expectations. Has an aboundance of high tech features that just makes the vehicle that much more safer.The looks of the vehicle are that of a Lambo or Audi but far less the money! very happy with my purchase.

Amazing space!

I have two under two and the side in this car is amazing! We have a tall family and we all ride great even in the third row seat!

Awesome vehicle for the price!

This vehicle has the sporty ride of a sports car, but the comfort of a luxury vehicle.. It's the best of both worlds. Being a Premium Atlas, it has more bells and whistles than we expected. Great price for everything you get with it. Very pleased with this vehicle!

Love Our Atlas

This SUV has everything!! Comfort, safety, plus a fun drive!! Big enough for the entire family but super easy to drive. I can’t say enough about the 2021 Atlas

Most reliable car I expect

This car all meet I need space inside was perfect interior is beautiful drive was comfortable I and my wife very happy to get this car .

Love our new Atlas!

We couldn't be happier with our new Atlas. We searched the 3 row SUV market for a long time and the Atlas ended up being the perfect vehicle for us. The SE w/ Tech is the perfect compromise of features vs cost. VW includes many standard safety features some other manufacturers do not. There aren't many vehicles in this class that have both a comfortable 3rd row and adequate trunk space. With the second row captain chairs, the cabin feels huge! Love that both center row chairs tilt and slide forward unlike the Traverse. The Atlas drives very nicely, is extremely quiet, and is more maneuverable than I expected for a car this size! Looks great too! We couldn't be happier with our purchase.