2021 Volkswagen Atlas consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Atlas Volkswagen
Explore the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas
Shop the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas

Great interior space.

This car can seat 7 people in comfort with the third row seat. Access to the third row seat is the best I have seen in comparable SUV's. A generous amount of cargo space also.

Best car I hav ever had!

We upgrade from a Ford Escape to the VW Atlas and let me tell you, the amount of room in the Atlas is unbelievable! We no longer struggle to get everyone and all of the things in and out of the car. I absolutely love the digital dash and navigation system and the center touchscreen is awesome. It also comes with wireless charging for my iPhone! This will be a car that lasts our family for a long time!

Great vehicle

This car met all my needs, and the needs of my family. It has plenty of room, comfort and ports for charging devices. This car is the best riding vehicle we have ever owned.

Very spacious and rides beautifully

I have been completely impressed with my new Atlas. It is as smooth of a ride and as easy to handle as any vehicle I have ever owned. The spacious interior works equally as well for 7 passengers as it does for using as cargo space. I love everything about it.

Nice and roomy SUV

I like the Atlas a lot because it has a lot of room and features for the price. I also love the rubber floor mats for easy clean up. I bought the base model and is a little cheaper looking inside but it is sufficient.

Best car I ever owned

I have the Cross Sport V6. Great car, don’t believe the lackluster reviews. Good acceleration drives smooth on the highway and agile in the city. I owned many luxury cars from more expensive brands but this one beats them all.

Huge and efficient

Great value. Tons of space and plenty of power. This SUV is an awesome value. Lots of space, plenty of power, towing ability and the price is great.

Most reliable suv

One of the top suv in the market. Value for the money i will recommend everyone. One of my best friend also bought this one after I bought.

Perfect family vehicle

We test drove so many other third row vehicles, however, the Atlas met all of our needs. There is an enormous amount of room in the second row, and even the third row can fit adults fairly comfortably. I appreciate the simplicity and elegance of the interior. There are a ton of cup holders, my kids love the sun shades in the second row, and even the third row has vents for AC/heater. We are very satisfied with our Atlas and I love driving it every chance I get.

Very sharp looking.

Been looking for a roomy suv & the Atlas is perfect. Lots of interior room, but doesn’t look big (or bus-like) on the outside. Rides & drives great. Very sporty. Beautiful color - platinum gray.