2021 Volkswagen Atlas consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Atlas Volkswagen
Explore the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas
Shop the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas

Very sharp looking.

Been looking for a roomy suv & the Atlas is perfect. Lots of interior room, but doesn’t look big (or bus-like) on the outside. Rides & drives great. Very sporty. Beautiful color - platinum gray.

Comfortable, smooth ride, loaded with features and

Absolutely love this vehicle. It’s the best car ever. It rides so nice and is so comfortable. The features are great with the latest technology.

So far so good

Love the technology in this car. The driver assist features on the SEL are great. Feels like a luxury vehicle except a couple pieces of plastic.

Love it!

I test drove several other makes/models before I made a purchase but kept coming back to the Atlas. It is roomy enough to carry several adult passengers and/or cargo. It has tons of tech features, including Apple CarPlay, which is a must. It is also very comfortable and fun to drive. Overall, I love it!

Bayside VW. Highly recommend

I got this bayside Volkswagen in New York. Atlas SE Technology with 4motion. It's powerful and feel safe. And soft handling. Seller in ki. Min recommended and I love it.

Love it!

Love it, rides very smooth and great pick up. Perfect for my family. Grands love it as well. 3rd row is perfect and very roomy. Quiet ride.

Love this vehicle

Second generation of Atlas for us. Lots of subtle improvements, and we liked the first one. Love this one. Spacious, comfortable, good looking, love the new dash lay out.

We love this vehicle !

This car meets all of our desires. Roomy, drives great and is very comfortable . This is our 2nd VW and hoping it is everything we think it will be over the long run.

Rides smooth.

Legroom, rides smoothly, love the new car smell. I have wanting an Atlas for a while now. Live the brown leather interior. Chose bucket seats in second row and love it.

4.1

So far so good

Full disclosure, we’ve only had this vehicle for about a week, but I got a request to submit my review. Thus far, we’re pleased with our purchase. We decided we wanted the flexibility of a three-row SUV but did not want some as big as a Tahoe, Suburban, etc. we looked at the Subaru Ascent, Kia Telluride, and Volkswagen Atlas. We primarily went with the Atlas because of the three it was most friendly to our budget. So far we’re very pleased with it.