2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Atlas Cross Sport Volkswagen
Explore the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
Shop the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport

Impressed!

Atlas Cross Sport Premium Exactly what we wanted. Not to big, not to small. Plenty of room. Beautiful vehicle. Lot to master on this vehicle but well worth every penny.

Very happy with my decision

I left Mercedes after 20 years, I literally tried to buy another Mercedes three times and I could not make it work. I then started looking at other ideas. My sister had purchased the big Atlas in 2018 and I liked it but did not need 3 row seating. I met Mike at Capistrano VW trying to purchase a used Mercedes and asked him about the new Atlas SPORT coming out, ONE year later I went back after a random Saturday night email from Mercedes and decided to go test drive a new Atlas Sport. I have owned my Atlas for a month and absolutely love it.

Stylish, handles well, excellent value for the $

Just picked up my Atlas Cross Sport today. Great style, great handling, nicely appointed. Very happy with my purchase. The Mastria VW dealership really treated me well; I highly recommend the dealership and my sales executive, John Bigelow

Awesome SUV for the price

The leg room in this vehicle is very impressive. I can truly say of all the vehicles that I have owned, I like this one the most.

4.3

Ms. D

very roomy, drives well, all the bells and whistle for a great price, not very gas friendly but not as bad as others why odd wheel size

Sweet ride!

Love it! Luxury with a little bit of sporty and comfortable! Family outing or date night ! Smooth ride and loaded with extras! We could not be happier!

Brand new but love it so far

This car has plenty of leg room for second row passengers and a great cargo space for storage. Also love how it drives and great turning radius which I did not expect in a SUV

TALL DRIVERS - PAY ATTENTION

I have been driving Infinitis for the last decade. One of my main reasons for doing so was not prestige, it was comfort. I am 6'5" 260. There are myriad cars I can't even get behind the wheel of because of my height. Unfortunately, Infiniti has stopped producing the last two models I owned - the FX and then the Q70L. After COPIOUS research I settled on two potential new SUVs - neither one was a VW. I test drove both and while I found neither one that worthwhile, I figured I was stuck since I had no intention of paying 60K plus for anything, thank you. I then discovered the VW Atlas by chance when my wife had to rent a car for a week. The interior room was CAVERNOUS. It was during that search I discovered the Cross Sport, which suited me even more. This car is gorgeous, the SEL and above has as much included as ANY luxury badge, and to my astonishment MUCH better tech than my Q70L, and the interior space is better than Infiniti, Hyundai, and Lexus. All this for almost 10K LESS than a Palisade. I'm still thrilled. Worth your time.

Well done vehicle. Well appointed and very functi.

I’m glad I switched to VW. Have not yet had service needs but sales and financial people made ownership easy peasy. I keep finding things I like, including its ability to play CD’s!

Great suv could use more power in engines,I have V

Great suv could use more power in engines,I have V6 SE with technology, but did not come with home link you would think that was part of the technology package that suck.