2011 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2011 Golf Volkswagen
Shop the 2011 Golf Volkswagen

Incredible Value

My Golf TDI is the best value for my dollar. So far with 12,371 miles in 99 days my average mpg is 45.3 and I have had so much fun!!! Great torque, great build quality, great service, and most of all, sporty drive. Kinda makes me feel sorry for the hybrid, no power crowd :-)

Great auto

I've researched pretty much every small car and VW Golf stood out in almost every category. It is highly recommended by Consumer Reports. Quality, check. Reliability, check. Safety/visibility, check. Cost, check. Dealership, check. I purchased a 2011 4-door Golf from VW Cool Spring where EJ went out of his way to help and we really appreciate it. The world would be a much nicer place if all auto dealers were like them. In short, great car and great car buy experience. One possible con: the driver seat takes some days to get used to.

4.1

My first new car.

Nice compact class car.Want more pleasure buy automatic transmission.I choose 6 speed manual,gears too close,and sometimes you try start from 3. Inside car very quaet and solid.Rear seats just for kids.If You have bigger famyli try ,,Tiguan''.