2015 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

$17,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Golf
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Golf

Can never go wrong with German engineering

One of the best vehicles I've driven, it's small with good handling but also has the power that other cars don't have. Also gets great mileage, doesn't break the bank.

True Love

Every day I look forward to driving, for what may be the first time in my car-owning life! My Golf TDI is gorgeous, feels like it was designed for my body - super comfortable and great range of view (no blind spots), has incredible driving performance, and it is obvious that VW has paid great attention to the tiny details. As an attention-to-detail prone woman, I am continually impressed with this car. True love!

Love everything about the vw cars

I had a 2012 tdi and bought a new 2015 tdi as I loved my car so much. Great pick up and performance.

3.9

Most MPG Vehicle I have owned

One of the problems with this MKVII 2015 VW Golf TDI is the lowered height, because if you are over 6'2" . you head is very close to the headliner.

most fun car I ever owned

perfect size...quiet.....peppy.....turns on a dime....have had no issues....heated seats, auto everything....this is a Golf SE 4 door.....just great

Best car ever !

absolutely love it, fuel mileage is unbelievable, sporty, fun to drive, looks great, very dependable

FunRide

6 speed manual Sport Wagen. Handles great, looks good, great fuel mileage. Shift, clutch is very good. Anyone who had issues with their manual Passat would be happy.

The best car for what I do on the planet

And the EPA is putting it on the sidelines. What idiots. I have seen this so many times in my 70 years, something wonderful comes along and the government screws it up.

a gem of a compact car

VW 4 dr hatch SE Golf.....nimble, quick, very comfortable small compact.....roomy and reliable at 14000 miles....would buy another someday...

4.4

Fun Car

This is such a fun car to drive! Great handling especially when it's hugging the curve for turn. I had fun driving our two young kids around and sometimes I speed up a little just for them to hear the engine.