2015 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Golf
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Golf

TDI is the way to go

Love VW and the golf is the perfect size andTDI gives great mileage. Comfy, luxurious interior, and great engine.

4.0

A decent vehicle, value for money

Good fuel economy Down side 5 speed transmission is pretty avg Drives good - handling, wish steering was a little better, it's numb at times, definitely not European when it comes to that

Happy I could buy one of these great machines.

This is it. No more. Once these are gone that is it. My dad had an original 74 rabbit deisel and it was handed down to 3 different generations before it was put to rest. I look forward to what's coming from VW with it's efforts to electrify, but these CAR deisel are special. Great blend of economy and fun spirited driving. The 2015 has a smart well built interior. Ergonomic and well built. Exterior has great lines and so solid. Great quite drive, precise handling, and verisitile design. Get one while you can.

Love my V-dub

This car is great, I love it in all ways--except performance--it is a turbo diesel but it seems to lag when you punch the pedal. It has had it's emissions "fix" done prior to me buying it, not sure if that made a difference. I love the interior/exterior styling. I got it in my favorite color (Tornado red) and it is immaculate for a 2 year old car, has held up well. It is not a manual tranny, which I wanted, perhaps that would make a difference with the lag time in response to me accelerating? Not sure. I still recommend this car though 100%. I have owned a VW diesel ('10 Jetta) prior to this and bought another diesel due to the fuel economy (which is still unsurpassed!)

The best car I?ve owned.

Excellent car overall, very convenient and spacious. Interior design is superb. Quality of audio, electronics, everything else is excellent. Milage is excellent, similar to hybrids. Car drives and accelerates just great. The car is also very reliable. Maintenance is every 10,000 miles, unlike other cars I had before. Those cars I had to bring every 3500 miles or so.

So excited to own this car!!

This car has everything! It's hard to believe it's not BRAND new. It's zippy, its safe, it feels huge on the inside and small on the outside somehow. I'm in love with it.

Volkswagen Jetta TDI

This car has amazing gas mileage! Turbo diesel with enough power to get me through the winter snow. Perfect size for an everyday driver and for road trips.

Very fun to drive

Gas mileage plus fun to drive makes it best car out there. 80 miles a day commute I bought to replace 2002 golf tdi. More pep plus better mpg.

4.4

Very fun car!

Perfect car if you live or need to drive into big cities where parking spots are tricky to find. Engine is exuberant but the MPG is great, thanks to the 4 cyl. Quality of interiors is good and the cabin is spacious, despite the car being a compact. Great legroom for rear passengers.

4.0

TDI, cheating never felt so good

The 2015 Golf TDI was part of the diesel-gate scandal that sent the automotive world into panic over diesels. The 2015 Golf TDI has been reapproved for resale, with everything being taken care of by VW for free. The TDI retains the same perks that it was known for years ago, Prius-like MPG (50+), brisk acceleration (200+ lb ft of torque) , a crisp gearbox (VWAG DSG dual-clutch transmission), and build-quality that bests the rest. Volkswagen once ran a commercial that featured a family getting out of their Passat and the primary focus was the "thunk" of the doors closing. No matter how soft or hard you close the doors, you get a satisfying "thunk."