2018 Volkswagen Tiguan

Smooth

by from Gaithersburg, MD on July 29, 2017

Major improvement if you are looking a bit larger SUV then previous years. Technical upgrades, huge screen, comfy seats and most of all smooth riding. The ability to switch to different driving modes is a plus. Turning radius is much better and when you driving, it really doesn't seem much bigger. However if your going shopping...this is where you notice you have the room in the back. Nice job VW!

Great car

by from Yorktown ny on September 10, 2017

It's an amazing car, I had the 2011 model and they have perfected this one 100 percent. Gas mileage amazing, I drive 65 miles a day and a full tank lasts me a week. Car has tons of room and very comfortable.

Great vehicle

by from Raleigh, nc on September 25, 2017

I like the new body design and features that it comes with. Even though it's a 4 cylinder the get-up is good. Stylish and roomy.

Luxurious for a VW!

by on August 25, 2017

I've had VW's my whole life and my last was a Jetta Sportwagen. I didn't think I could enjoy a car more than that one......but my new Tiguan is amazing! The interior is much like the Audi, it feels more luxurious than most VW's, the seating is MUCH roomier and the console/bells and whistles are upgraded this year and are more convenient, easier to use and better than ever. You can also still get the full length sunroof! It drives like a dream and I would recommend this car to anyone. In addition, a great price for this size SUV. Finally VW upgraded the Tiguan!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

So much better than the old Tiguan

by from Richmond Hill, GA on September 17, 2017

Yes the third row jump seats are small but if you only use them occasionally this is a much better option than buying a full size SUV. The styling is excellent and the technology is very worth while.

First Suv

by from astoria on October 17, 2017

They truly outdid themselves with this new model. the design and interior are truly amazing. and all the features are just over the top

Uses car for Havingfun

Great compact SUV

by from Clinton, NY on October 11, 2017

I was looking for a good looking, efficient smallish SUV that had the maximum usable interior space, and this fits the bill pretty well. It's more fun to drive than the Outback I used to have, and feels more solid.

Perfect SUV

by from Minnesora on September 23, 2017

I love the new extended Tiguan! Perfect size and awesome ride! I had the smaller Tiguan first and just too small for me. Also, the ride is so smooth and engine is so quiet, best vehicle ever!