2020 Volkswagen Tiguan consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan
Shop the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan

Switched from RAV4

I've only had it for about 1 month, but it is living up to my very positive initial impressions. It is quieter and more comfortable than my previous RAV4.

Such a fun car to drive.

This car met all my needs. Plenty of cargo room, great gas mileage and appealing design. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a sporty suv.

I love the style of the car

I love all the access of the technology for safety. The third row was a plus as well. Plenty of leg room and the side of the SUV is a plus.

An absolutely exquisite car to drive.

It is a very beautiful car. It is spacious inside and so comfortable. It has everything you can think of inside but what I love the most is how quiet it is!!

Tiguan r line

Perfect car for a family plus it has a sporting looks really comfortable great space interior is beautiful come with 20 inch rim plus the moon roof

Amazing Ride

This car has so much style and elegance along with power and durability. Best car I have ever owned. Will be enjoying it for many years!

Like the new Tiguan

This is my third Tiguan. This model has more interior room. It has better performance than ever. I have no worries about reliability as the previous two were great

I love my Tiguan!!

I basically bought my car for car trips. We have taken one car trip and found the gas mileage to be better than what is advertised. It's very comfortable to ride in. We actually took my car camping and was able to sleep in the back comfortably. I'm so happy with my Tiguan.

3.0

Disappointed

The 2020 is a downgrade from the 2017 model. Interior materials are cheap. Upholstery is thin and the seats look out of place. Road sounds are louder due to the cheaper interior appointments. The third row of seats serve no purpose although keeping them closed does give more interior storage room. I got stuck with Giti brand tires so ride and handling are adequate but nothing special. It does accelerate faster but that was never an issue with the 2017. Overall grade a C and I wish I had kept the 2017 or looked elsewhere.

Great looking, practical vehicle and fun to drive!

This car is the perfect size for me and my family. In addition, the tiquan is a great looking car, inside and out, and the ride is so smooth!