2020 Volkswagen Tiguan consumer reviews

• Value 4.7
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan
Shop the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan

Just purchased and so far is meeting all our needs

Car had all the amenities I was looking for. Is roomy and supports car seats needed for Grandchildren. Ride is smooth and reliable. Entertainment is all that is needed.

Continuously in Awe

This car continues to amaze me. My husband test drove it since I had our son, but once I got to drive it, I fell in love. This car is more than I could have hoped for. I keep finding gizmos and gadgets that make me like it more.

Love it!

Love it! The second day after I bought the car, I had to evacuate for hurricane Laura. It was extremely dependable and I was very comfortable. It was one less thing to be concerned about.

Best car I’ve ever owned

Blown away by the tiguan . I’ve wanted it for so long and finally just committed . Best decision I’ve ever made . Rides super smooth and it just feels safe

1.0

Noisy engine and noisy inside. BAD

Engine ticks and knocks similar to a diesel engine and worst..embarrassing loud engine while on idle engine ticks and knocks ..interior is not quiet while driving iside you can hear all wind and outside noises ..TERRIBLE ENGINE AND TERRIBLE DEALER SERVICE..dealers are dishonest but quick to sell you their Trash..VW and partnering dealers do not honor warranty on their trash

Best choice I made 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan!

Love my 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan The color,interior,the room,and the 3rd row seat,backup camera, and can't forget the panoramic sunroof! Best choice I made no regrets

Tiguan R-Line Black Impresses

The Tiguan R-Line Black, is an excellent value for the money. It is extremely stylish, rides very comfortably, and suprisingly is very economical(fuel efficient). I would highly recommend it, but there is a waiting list!!!

Wanting more room and an SUV

Have leased Volkswagen's for years and I am very pleased with the reliability. Decided to buy an SUV and checked out most of the compact SUV's. Decided to stay with Volkswagen. Bought the Tiquan and have been very pleased with the decision. Love every thing about it.

Love the way the car handles, so far the best!

I like the ride, leg room, trunk, smooth ride, and no blind spots. Love the style of the car and the silk blue color. great for commuting, I drive a lot for my job.

Smooth drive

Smooth drive. Comfortable spacing. Need to read up on all features but so far so good. Can wait to get the max out of it