Great Customer Service since my First Acura TL. I tell them what I want and they deliver. I get excited every time I decide to get a newer model. 2019.....what you got?
Stylish, modern and safe
by Acurafan from Port Washington, ny
December 25, 2018
It exceeded what I expected. Great performance and stylish-it has Its logo(Aspec) on the side and rear and red neon trim inside the car. Cool!
The representative of the Acura Dealer in Woodside New York, Thomas Wong, is the best agent I have ever met. Efficient, precise, professional in all aspects. I am glad to have his service to get my new car. The transaction wouldn't have gone smoothly if it weren't for him.
I took my 2018 hybrid MDX in for Maintenance A16. They told me I needed an oil change and brake in fluid changed in my transmission. So the shuttle took me to work and the work was completed around 2:30pm. The shuttle picked me up promptly at work and took me back to get my car so I could get to school to pick up my kids. Everything went smoothly and I was back in my car and on my way in time to pick up my kids. 10 minutes later I get a call from the service department saying I needed to return immediately because they put the wrong fluid in my car! I had to turn around and drop off my car and get a loaner!! I was late picking up my kids, but luckily I have dear friends willing to step in when I need them! How does a tech put the wrong fluid in? I asked and the answer was,"He didn't realize it was a hybrid." WHY IS HE WORKING ON CARS IF HE CAN'T TELL IT'S A HYBRID?!?!? And why did it take 3hrs for him to realize he put the wrong fluid in?!?!?! Are they going to rebuild the transmission to get all the wrong fluid residue out of it?!?!?! HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?
Smoothest drive I ever had!!!
by Dani Jacks from Cleveland, OH
December 17, 2018
This base model is the top model in most brands. Acura has truly out done themselves. I’ve never considered buying a car but after my lease is up it’s definitely at the tip of my consideration. Plus most of my family has this same Acura and this is why I choose it.
Easy to work with and negotiate a deal. Facility is top notch and they treated me as a priority. Highly recommend checking them out for future car needs.
by ilovenola from New Orleans, Louisiana
December 14, 2018
Great car (v6-sh-awd-advance). Why do I prefer it to the German competition.
1. Great value. Has all the driver assist technologies at an unbeatable price.
2. The NA V-6 is extremely reliable and smooth. Why get a rougher 4-cylinder turbo from the German competition just for a 0.5 sec 0-60 advantage? On the highway, this car is so much smoother than the competition. The engine is a hallmark of Honda quality and rigorous testing.
3. No German car comes close to the SH-AWD torque vectoring system at this price. This alone is a huge safety advantage on wet roads. And on dry roads, canyon carving is a blast.
4. The ELS audio is fantastic. Reviews that say that the interior is dated. Maybe but it is fully functional. And the two screen layout can be easily mastered - no worries here.
1. The seats could rise a bit more to accommodate short drivers.
2. The acuralink people are clueless. Their website is full of glitches.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.