DCH Ford of Eatontown

Sunday Closed Closed
New (732) 301-7049 (732) 301-7049
Used (732) 301-7056 (732) 301-7056
Service (732) 301-7038 (732) 301-7038

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Stay Away

This place is trash, stay away. They are dishonest and marked up a customer's Bronco without notification. This customer waited over a year for this car and at the last minute they hit them with a 10K ADM. Complete BS.

Dealer response

Hello, There is a lot of misinformation regarding the situation you are referring to. We want to assure you that any customer with a signed agreement from the dealership will have that price honored. We sold a First Edition Bronco on Friday October 15th to a customer with a signed buyers order for MSRP. The customer you are referring to did not have a signed buyers order. We attempted to resolve the issue with him, but our efforts have been futile. We appreciate your passion for the Bronco and assure you that we always honor our signed agreements. However, because you do not have a personal experience with our business we hope you will consider removing this review. Please call me if you’d like to discuss further. Michael Hull General Manager 501-779-4519

DCH Ford Excellence

They have always made it easy and convenient. This is my 5 th car from them and I will never go anyplace else . Thanks

Dealer response

Hi Frank, thank you for your loyalty to DCH Ford of Eatontown! We are pleased to know you have enjoyed working with us just as much as we have enjoyed working with you!

1.0

Dig deep with this dealership

Don’t buy a Bronco from these clowns, unless you enjoy 10K markups on MSRP’s. It’s a shame, it will be a much more enjoyable experience buying a new car when we can buy direct and dealerships are a thing of the past.

Dealer response

Hello - There is a lot of misinformation regarding the situation you are referring to. We want to assure you that any customer with a signed agreement from the dealership will have that price honored. We sold a First Edition Bronco on Friday October 15th to a customer with a signed buyers order for MSRP. The customer you are referring to did not have a signed buyers order. We attempted to resolve the issue with him, but our efforts have been futile. We appreciate your passion for the Bronco and assure you that we always honor our signed agreements. However, because you do not have a personal experience with our business we hope you will consider removing this review. Please call me if you’d like to discuss further. Michael Hull General Manager 501-779-4519

Shady dealer practices

Charging more for a Bronco isn't right after the customer has been waiting over a year. 10k increase go elsewhere! I can't believe dealers are trying to hurt customers during these times.

Dealer response

Excellent honest and straight forward service. Michael,...

Excellent honest and straight forward service. Michael, the manager, went above and beyond to help us!

Dealer response

Hello, we are pleased to have your feedback following your recent experience with us and h=our teal looks forward to having you back for any future needs!

Best car dealership I have ever purchased from. Honest...

Best car dealership I have ever purchased from. Honest pricing and very professional staff made my buying experience a pleasant one.

Dealer response

Hello Dan, thank you for this excellent feedback! We are pleased to know you feel this way following your recent visit with us and our team looks forward to having you back in the future.

The people at this dealership are very easy to work...

The people at this dealership are very easy to work with and they stand up to their promises.

Dealer response

Hi Lucy, thank you for this kind review. Our team is pleased to know you had a great experience with us and we would like to encourage you to reach out for any future needs!

Great experience highly recommend. Entire Sales...

Great experience highly recommend. Entire Sales department helped me get exactly what I wanted. Very professsional

Dealer response

Hi Chuck, thank you for this great review of DCH Ford of Eatontown and our team!

Great staff & customer service, easy buying process....

Great staff & customer service, easy buying process. Very helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for me. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share this kind feedback for our team here at DCH Ford of Eatontown! We truly appreciate your business.

Joe Lepore

Top notch dealership. Joe Lepore was extremely helpful through out the entire process. He is very knowledgable and professional. Completely honest and upfront, from the beginning. My daughter is thrilled with her new car. Thanks Joe for all your time.

Dealer response

Hello Bob, we are pleased to know that our team member, Joe, provided you with a professional, knowledgeable and helpful experience and we would like to thank you for this kind review!