Rick Hendrick BMW Charleston

57 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 29, 2020

Kirk Yoon was helpful and knowledgeable. I left very pleased with my experience.

Hi Paige Fries, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Rick Hendrick BMW. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Until the ne...xt time we meet, take care! Have a wonderful day!

September 29, 2020

Kirk Yoon was great! I would highly recommend him.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how Kirk and the BMW team did. We're looking forward to your next visit with us! We hope you have ...a great day!

July 11, 2020

Stephen was amazing and working with us. He make sure we got what we wanted an made great conversation. I love his vibez and spirits. Jerry was amazing... too he made sure we could've gotten the payments and everything the way we wanted. I love an appreciate both of them.

Mr. Brown, Thank you so much for your kind words and kudos for Stephen and Jerry! The best part of our job is making clients happy and we are so plea...sed to have provided you with a great experience. Have an amazing day and please make sure to reach out if we may be of any further assistance.

July 11, 2020

I just purchased my fourth vehicle from John Fulp at Rick Hendrick BMW. I just have to say every experience with him has been nothing but amazing and he... takes the high pressure old way of doing sales completely out of the picture. I trust him so much and he?s very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to find me my cars and gets exactly what I want so I?m happy. He?s also one of the nicest guys I know and I?m so loyal to him I can?t imagine buying a car from anywhere else.

Thanks so much, Kris! John definitely has a way of putting our clients at ease during what could be a stressful time. We appreciate your recommendat...ion and you sharing your purchasing experience with John and Rick Hendrick BMW Charleston. We hope you will be a part of our Hendrick family for years to come. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Have an amazing day!

July 8, 2020

Andrew Luchka was great to work with. He was responsive without being pushy.

Hello Wendy Ando, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you again for the great review about your experience with our BMW... Client Advisor, Andrew Luchka! Please don't hesitate to let us know how we may be of assistance in the future. Have an amazing weekend!

June 29, 2020

There was no presser to buy, it was like having a good cup of coffee

Hi Warren, thank you so much for your positive comments about Rick Hendrick BMW! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's a...nything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a great day!

June 27, 2020

Teresa Troutman, my Client Manager provided me with exceptional customer service with an added personal touch. Teresa made the buyer process stress free... and enjoyable! Robert Portwick is truly a BMW Genius as he navigated me through the tech features of my vehicle with ease. My Financial Services Manager Andrew R.H. Robinson was also exceptional in finding the best financing option for me too and was so friendly and made sure I was satisfied before departing. I departed from the Rick Hendrick BMW feeling like a customer should; valuable and in really good hands! Thank you all for proving the Rick Hendrick BMW Charleston is top notch!!

Hi Shyann F., thank you so much for your positive comments about your purchasing experience with Teresa and our Rick Hendrick BMW Team! We are so happ...y to have provided you with such ease of doing business and that you had an opportunity to work with Robert, our BMW Genius! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 27, 2020

Thank you for finding a replacement Yas so fast! You?re awesome Terry B.

Hi Megan! We're so happy Terry and our BMW team were able to help you out! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take... care! Have a fabulous day!

June 26, 2020

My experience in searching for a new car was greatly enhance by Tom Heater and his vast knowledge of the BMW models He quickly steered me to the model... that suited all my needs He did all this with out feeling like I was being pushed into something I didn?t want or need Highly recommended Tom and Hendrick BMW

Mr. Orr, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Tom Heater and our BMW Team. Your recommendation means so much to us and we truly appreci...ate it! We hope you will reach out if you need any further assistance. Have a fantastic day!

June 25, 2020

I have always had a pleasant experience with Hendrick. However my most recent purchase of 2 vehicles (2 trade ins) was by far my best experience. Todd... Taylor went above and beyond to answer all of our questions, coordinate the trade ins, gave us a very fair price, and followed up after the purchase to set up vehicle training. I will be a loyal customer for life and have already referred family and friends!

Ellen Frazier, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! It's wonderful to know that Todd went above and beyond to meet your expectation...s and we could not be more proud of our team! We appreciate your loyalty and your recommendation of our dealership. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!