USA Auto Center Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent shopping experince

I had a great experience working with Tony to obtain exactly the vehicle that wanted. I gave him my needs and he worked his tail off to get me the right car. I came to Tony because I had dealt with him before and the experience has been consistently good. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Purchased a Toyota Tacoma - great experience!

Tony and his team did a great job on creating a top-notch experience from top to bottom. Great service at a great price. Thank you.

Great Dealer

I bought a 2013 Nissan Altima SV from Tony. He gave me a great deal and helped me get loan for the car. Buying the car did not take very long and was pretty much hassle free.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review and kind words. It is a pleasure to do business with such an elegant and sophisticated person like yourself. At USA AUTO CENTER INC. We are family owned and operated. We do not employee any high pressure sales people. We treat our customers in the same way we like to be treated. Our prices are very reasonable and we are Low Price Dealer. We have been serving our customers for over 2 Decades and are family owned and operated. We are very much grateful for your business and to every customer who purchases a vehicle from us. God Bless you for kind words.

Great Customer Satisfaction!

Was interested in a 2004 Mercedes SL55 that Tony was selling. Looked at the car and Tony took the initiative to have the car taken into an independent Mercedes mechanic to have it checked over prior to purchasing the car. In the process, the mechanic discovered a potential issue and Tony paid to have the repair made (at a cost of approximately $1200) and he did not ask for an increase in the selling price of the car. He said that he wanted the car to be fully functional and that there would be no safety issues after the purchase. You would be hard pressed to find another car dealer that would be so upfront and honest as Tony was with us. You owe it to yourself to check with Tony before buying your next vehicle ... he will make you an honest and very fair deal on your purchase!!

Dealer response

Dear Paul, Many thanks for taking time and leaving a review. Your kind words are very much appreciated. It is our priority to provide a safe and reliable vehicle to our customers. Safety and reliability comes first. Financial gains and losses come second. I am glad to see you as a happy customer. Enjoy this nice car for years to come. T Mian

AWESOME for an out-of-state buyer!!!

Tony was AWESOME working with me to buy my Infiniti. I am out of state in IL and he was able to answer all of my questions prior to making the decision to purchase the vehicle. There were some challenges to understanding IL's rules and Tony worked tirelessly to make sure all the paperwork was properly taken care of. He also coordinated shipment of the vehicle and put my mind to ease about every single little question I could come up with! He always had a positive attitude and is an honest businessman. Once we agreed to a deal, he went above and beyond to make sure I was thoroughly happy with my vehicle and the entire buying process. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car!!

Extreamly impressive service.

I was shopping for a used car and I found and purchased one here. Tony impressed me by answering my questions with honesty. I will surely go back to this dealer for another car.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review. Your business is very muxh appreciated. Please call me personally if I can be any service to you in the future.

Great Experience, Great Car!

We had a great experience working with Tony when purchasing a car for our daughter. The process was quick and painless. We are very pleased with her new vehicle and she couldn't be happier. Thanks Tony!

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review. Your business is very much appreciated. Please feel free to call me if I an be of any assistance to you in the future. Kind Regards TM

Ford Escape GREAT SUCCESS

Thanks Toni for a great deal on our Ford Escape. We love it. It gets great gas milage and its like new!

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review. Your business is very muxh appreciated.

Great experience

Great car at a great price - excellent customer service. Nothing like purchasing from a large company.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review and kind words. It is a pleasure to do business with such an elegant and sophisticated lady like yourself. At USA AUTO CENTER INC. We are family owned and operated. We do not employee any high pressure sales people. We treat our customers in the same way we like to be treated. Our prices are very reasonable and we are Low Price Dealer. We have been serving our customers for over 2 Decades. We are very much grateful for your business and to every customer who purchases a vehicle from us. God Bless you for kind words.

Great car buying experience

I found USA Auto Center and Tony Miam shopping for a car on Craig's List. I usually avoid dealers because I worry I will get hassled or manipulated. So, at first I was apprehensive, but Tony quickly put me at ease. I frankly couldn't believe what a good deal I was getting and had a hard time deciding between a number of great cars. The buying process was quick and easy and I've had the car now for 8 months and I love it. I needed some extra paperwork for my tax returns and Tony was quick to send me everything I needed though the sale was 8 months ago. All in all, I would (will) recommend Tony and USA Auto Center to anyone.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review and kind words. It is a pleasure to do business with such an elegant and sophisticated person like yourself. At USA AUTO CENTER INC. We are family owned and operated. We do not employee any high pressure sales people. We treat our customers in the same way we like to be treated. Our prices are very reasonable and we are Low Price Dealer. We have been serving our customers for over 2 Decades. We are very much grateful for your business and to every customer who purchases a vehicle from us. God Bless you for kind words.