USA Auto Center Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Dishonest owner

Owner denied car was obviously wrecked, repaired, and repainted. Continually insisted that Toyotas are great cars, which is correct, but the car he was selling clearly was not. Do not trust this dealership.

Dealer response

Just because we did not accepted your police car as a trade in which you did not disclose on the phone. You had no right for defamation of our character and business. We have hundreds of satisfied buyers. Do you even know the meaning of wrecked car. You will be hearing from our attorney for defamation of our character and business.

I love my car and love the dealer.Best service eve

I had the best experience with this Dealer. Professional honest caring sums it all recommend to all.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your kind words. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a top notch service. Customers are Number-ONE and their satisfaction is our goal and top priority. Please keep us in mind for every car purchase in the future. Your review is very much appreciated.

Great Experience

Tony found exactly what I was looking for. He is an honest and trustworthy person. I would highly recommend USA Auto Center to anyone. We also did our financing through his office. We got a better interest rate with him than our personal bank (US Bank).

Dealer response

Great Dealer to buy a car from

Tony was great. He gave me a great deal on a used car. He was very honest and service was excellent. He took care of few things that I pointed out for him to fix before I bought the car. I took some time to give this review to see how the car would function, but so far the car has been great and I have had no problems. I would buy from him again. Thanks

Dealer response

Bought my first car. Mr. Tony is great!

I just puchased my 1st ever car on 02/11/2017 with Mr. Tony Mian. I know nothing about cars, dealerships, just an innocent person that was totally on my own. And then I met Mr. Tony Mian. He was like a father to me, I was shy, nervous, and extremely afraid. He helped me so much. I really appreciate his service. If you want to buy a car, come to Mr. Tony, he will help you get the deal you need. Thank you!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!

Tony was incredible!!!! He took me by the hand and led me through the entire process of buying a car, what all the charges were for, and was completely HONEST!!!!! I'll recommend everyone I know to come see Tony!

NOT BAD

All went smoothly. Tony had incredible product knowledge on the car I purchased, though he's not a branded dealer. Turns out he'd owned a few in the past. I took a long lunch from work, got everything handled within a few hours, and took delivery of my new leaf same day!

Dealer response

Friendly honest service. Would do business again.

We are from Canada and were interested in importing a car from Tony's dealership. He was immediately ready to go and helpful in gathering the necessary paperwork for us to prepare for the shipping of the vehicle. We'd normally come down and drive it back but it was a limited range electric Nissan Leaf so we had to buy it sight unseen. Tony was trustworthy and communicative and was willing to put in the extra effort to make this sale happen. We didn't pressure him too much on price because it was already pretty good and he was willing to work for us to get the import done. We were happy to see a car, exactly like he said it would be, arrive at our shipping destination with all the right paperwork in place. Would definitely do business again.

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review and kind words. It is a pleasure to do business with such an elegant and sophisticated person like yourself. At USA AUTO CENTER INC. We are family owned and operated. We do not employee any high pressure sales people. We treat our customers in the same way we like to be treated. Our prices are very reasonable and we are Low Price Dealer. We have been serving our customers for over 2 Decades and are family owned and operated. We are very much grateful for your business and to every customer who purchases a vehicle from us. God Bless you for kind words.

Wonderful & Amazing car buying experience !

We bought our Mercedes from USA AUTO CENTER INC. We had a wonderful experience. The price was very reasonable. Customer service was amazing. We recommend them to all. The experience was A class.

Dealer response

Many Thanks for your kind words. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any use to you in the future.

Buying used car

Dealer did a good job in answering questions 1St time financing a car he was patient with me help me out and did a good job helping me get my car Car work fines legit place

Dealer response

Many thanks for your review and kind words. It is a pleasure to do business with such an elegant and sophisticated person like yourself. At USA AUTO CENTER INC. We are family owned and operated. We do not employee any high pressure sales people. We treat our customers in the same way we like to be treated. Our prices are very reasonable and we are Low Price Dealer. We have been serving our customers for over 2 Decades. We are very much grateful for your business and to every customer who purchases a vehicle from us. God Bless you for kind words