• A very satified customer

I purchased a car today from BMW of Columbus, and i was very pleased at the out come. Mr. Turry and Mr. Wade was very helpful and polite. During the whole process Mr. Turry went above and beyond what a manager does. He called me every night to make sure everything was going well. After dealing with Mr. Turry and Mr. Wade i will be a loyal customer for life. I also will recommend anybody i know to them, that is car shopping. My family and i just wanted to say thank you BMW of Columbus for what you did for us. Keep up the great work.

• My BMW was serviced

Steve is great. He goes the extra mile to help you. I brought my car a day early by mistake and they gave me a loaner car anyway. The staff was quick to get me in and out. ¿ Love this team of employees. BMW The ultimate driving Machine I do miss Richard.

• First class team.

Just a first class team from top to bottom. I will be back to purchase again.

Just a first class team from top to bottom. I will be back to purchase again.

• BMW 5 Series

Great service! Steve, the Service Mnager and Sharon, the Service Advisor were great to work with.

• Title can't be blank

We appreciate the customer sevice at BMW of Columbus, Ga!!

We appreciate the customer sevice at BMW of Columbus, Ga!!

• Mr. Reuben C. Strother

My experience as always was AAA++, the employees at the Columbus dealership are always at the top of there game, Jessica in the BMW Genius service was very helpful as well as very knowledgeable.

• Great service and customer service

Great service as well as a training opportunity for a new member of the staff. Minimal disruptions, obvious that the new member was thoroughly trained by her predecessor.

• Mr Harris

I had a great purchase experience and everyone was pleasantly courteous with me, and catered to my needs and concerns. I was told that they would search for a owners manual and a second key fob and I pray they stick to their word. Your word is your bond which is like a signed contract! Other than that all was and is okay!

• Customer

It was very nice of my Service Advisor to provide me with a loaner car while the work was being performed.

• Overall Great Service Department

Anyone can find flaws in any situation if you look hard enough. That being said, this is one of the best Service Departments that I have ever seen. That takes into consideration my 12 years of being in Germany (the home of BMW) as well! From the service manager to the individual advisors, they will give you the truth about your vehicle and not try to up sell you on things that you don't need. They are honest, upfront, and knowledgeable on the vehicle that they maintain. I think you will find that while they are often busy, they still care and try to help you out in anyway that they can. I would highly recommend them for your next service or repair!