• Great service!!

I was referred to Avon Auto Brokers by a friend who had purchased a BMW X5 last summer and was very happy with the service here. I went down to look at a Audi A4 with low mileage ...I test drove it and loved it!!!!! The service was great I was VERY pleased with the ease of purchase and the quick bank approval. Everyone here was friendly and I didn't feel the typical salesman pressure you get at dealerships and to me this was a big plus. I will certainly refer my friends to Avon Auto Brokers :)

• Very well

I'm very happy with this dealer buy car from them AMANDA she helps me to much thanks AMANDA

• 2007 Ford Focus

Phil, Dom, and Kyle are great to work with! I'm happy with the great service everyone gave me. Still in shock how much Kyle could help me out with financing and getting into a new vehicle!

• Great Experience

I recently bought a car(MB C250)from avon auto brokers. very helpful employees,especially Alex and Jason,and the buying process was a breeze to complete. I would recommend Avon Auto Brokers to anyone.

• Davidb22000

Numerous models and brands to choose from. BMW, MERCEDES, PORSCHE, RANGE ROVER, Helpful employees.

• No service and no people skills.

I drove 41 miles to see a vehicle that I researched on cars.com. In my email, the sales person assured me the vehicle would be ready to test drive. I arrived on time and the vehicle had to be jump started and when I went to drive the vehicle, the check engine light was on and it had absolutely no pick up when I stepped on the gas. I was very disappointed and the sales person seemed too busy to really care so I left.

• Customer service was great

Peter Gallagher excellent sales person verry happy

Peter Gallagher excellent sales person verry happy

• BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE ANYTIME OF YEAR

If your looking a for a new, used or first time car Avon Auto Brokers is the best place for you. Phil and Kyle at the Brockton location are the best and they do they job and get they job done very well. When i filled out the inquiry online i didn't have high hopes because my credit is horrible (325) and i am in so much debit. So when they called me i was like yeah OK they can get me in a car, but i still gave it a try. When i walked in i was welcomed by all the staff members and that day Kyle and Phil said they was gonna get me in a car and 2 weeks later i am now driving a 2012 Chrysler 200. Thank you Kyle and Phil and Brockton Auto Brokers is the best route to go.

• excellent service

First time buying a car here and I was impressed with their no hazel car buying experience from start to finish. I called them and they were ready for me when I arrived in about 10 to 15 minutes time. I will definitely turn to this guys for my next car. Thanks to Alex and the financing manager for getting me what I was looking for.

• They have fulfilled all my needs

They have rectified the problem and I'm a happy camper now.... yesterday I was agitated and venting all at once.... lol gotta love reviews