Avon Auto Brokers

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 262 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

262 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Avon Auto Brokers from DealerRater.com

• Great service!!
    March 14, 2016

I was referred to Avon Auto Brokers by a friend who had purchased a BMW X5 last summer and was very happy with the service here. I went down to look a...t a Audi A4 with low mileage ...I test drove it and loved it!!!!! The service was great I was VERY pleased with the ease of purchase and the quick bank approval. Everyone here was friendly and I didn't feel the typical salesman pressure you get at dealerships and to me this was a big plus. I will certainly refer my friends to Avon Auto Brokers :)

Vehicle Purchase
    March 31, 2018

Ron Ricci is the most reliable, professional, credible person I have EVER purchased a car from. I would advise anyone who is looking to purchase a veh...icle to request Ron as a partner in their final decision. Just a remarkable person!

My Experience with Avon Auto Brokers
    March 30, 2018

I had a vey Good experience with Avon Auto Brokers. As soon as I came into their office I was greeted very nicely by a Gentleman named Peter Gallagher... who explained the procedure of applying for a Auto Loan> He went pver the details and proceeed to check with different banks to see who would offer me a loan, he did not stop until he found a bank who would approve me. he was thorough and on his job, if I could rate him over a five star I would. he went above and beyond to help me to get another auto.

Great deals
    March 28, 2018

I was able to get a nice luxury car at a great price! Shopping for a car can be a headache. So I started looking online and came across a 2016 Lexus I...S. After a week of negotiating we were able to settle at a price we both agreed on. The customer service was good and they were able to answer any questions I had.

Awesome Service
    March 22, 2018

I needed a vehicle quickly to replace the one I had Ron went above and beyond to get me a great vehicle I could afford.

Employees Worked With
    Great deals on luxury cars
    March 21, 2018

Everyone was soo nice and very helpful with every question.They also have a lot of beautiful luxury cars for fabulous deals. Check out this place if y...ou love luxury cars

Unprofessional
    March 20, 2018

This is the worst company to deal with. My husband and I decided to purchase a vehicle from this location on a Saturday. The salesman and us agreed to... a price for a vehicle, we filled out the credit application and began the purchase process. By this time, it was almost 5 PM and the banks were closed therefore we had to have our credit pulled on Monday. The company ran our credit, then called my husband letting him know that they gave us the wrong price for the vehicle and what the payment will be with the new price. When my husband pressed further regarding the price change, they couldn't decide which vehicle was quoted. The vehicle was for sale for $19,995 and they left it at $17,995. They said that the owner decided that he didn't want to sell the car for the $17,995 and they wouldn't negotiate the price. Mind you, this is after they had already ran our credit. I find this to be very unprofessional and would not recommend this location to anyone. They don't respect agreements and trust is key in this industry. If I could give them a negative, then I would. STAY AWAY!!!

STAY AWAY
    March 20, 2018

This is the worst company to deal with. My husband and I decided to purchase a vehicle from this location on a Saturday. The salesman - Alex- and us a...greed to a price for a vehicle, we filled out the credit application and began the purchase process. By this time, it was almost 5 PM and the banks were closed therefore we had to have our credit pulled on Monday. The company ran our credit, then called my husband letting him know that they gave us the wrong price for the vehicle and what the payment will be with the new price. When my husband pressed further regarding the price change, they couldn't decide which vehicle was quoted. The vehicle was for sale for $19,995 and they left it at $17,995. They said that the owner decided that he didn't want to sell the car for the $17,995 and they wouldn't negotiate the price. Mind you, this is after they had already ran our credit. I find this to be very unprofessional and would not recommend this location to anyone. They don't respect agreements and trust is key in this industry. If I could give them a negative, then I would. STAY AWAY!!!

Fantastic!!!
    March 16, 2018

The staff at AAB was very helpful,knowledgeable,friendly, and hard working. Michael Green ( my salesperson ) guided me through the entire process. F...rom vehicle selection,test drive, finance, and delivery! If you want to have a great buying experience than shop here!!!!

Peter was great! Manager is awful.
    March 16, 2018

Peter was amazing!Manager is awful.Does not get back to you.When he does via email its few words.Just left me hanging! So rude!! I had no idea what wa...s going on, does not explain anything or keep you posted as what is going on. Advertisement is geared towards people who need help due to bad credit. Everyone financed! Is what they say. I think he didn't care to help because of my bad credit.

Avon Auto Brokers