Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City

Used (866) 512-3962 (866) 512-3962
Service (801) 833-0672 (801) 833-0672

4.0

Best car buying experience

The staff was so great to work with. We test drove my Audi A5 three different times before making a decision. LaNett was so patient, we never felt pressured. We researched the car online and the price listed was very competitive. Once we made a decision, the whole process took about an hour.

Sales and service

The sales department went out of their way to assist me in getting the car I wanted. This is the second Mercedes I have purchased from this dealer. I will go back to them in the future. Second, is I have used their service department for many years on my previously owned Mercedes automobiles. They are always up front with what is required and they do good work. To date I have not had to return a vehicle for rework. I can not say that about others I have used. Lastly, the folks there are friendly and cheerful. Always upbeat and willing to help.

Highly Recommend!!

Mercedes Benz SLC's (Ken Garff) Service Department is wonderful!! After several excellent experiences with service on my Mercedes (that was purchased from another dealer), I purchased a new Mercedes from Brett Robinson at Ken Garff. Brett was a pleasure to work with, and his product knowledge was spot on...I can't remember a single question that he didn't know the answer to. Brett worked the entire deal from start to finish - it's really nice not getting passed around to different people. And never was I placed under any pressure to buy - I felt that Brett truly acted like he sincerely wanted to help me, whether I purchased or not. Wouldn't it be nice if every dealership was like this?

Todd Snow for Mayor!

Fantastic experience working with Todd. Cannot recommend anymore as he worked with me remotely to close deal on a vehicle I've been looking at for months. All paperwork was prepared before my arrival and processed without a hitch. Thanks again, Todd!

Best Experience!

First off let me say LaNett was a rockstar! She was patient while we decided what we wanted to do she made the transition very easy and I was in and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. I will always be purchasing/leasing my cars from this dealership and saleswoman!

A Great Experience Buying a GLX 350 At Ken Garf Mercedes

Todd Snow did a great job of showing us new and former leased Mercedes and was more professional than other younger salesman at other dealerships! A great experience at Ken Garf Mercedes!

purchased a GLC 43 AMG

Mercedes SLC is an excellent dealership. Outstanding customer service from salesman Spence Smith and his solid knowledge of the vehicle helped me make the right decision. Competitive pricing as well!

Great service!

Always attentive and knowledgeable- keep you well informed on status. Friendly and helpful. Make sure everything is done right and to your satisfaction. Easy to work with.

Awesome experience!!

This is the second car I've bought from Mercedes Benz of SLC (Ken Garff) and the experience was as amazing as the first time. Brett walked me through phase from start to finish; he couldn't have been nicer. Having purchased a car here before, I knew that the service and experience would be first class. They even had Maeve assist in setting up all the technology before I drove off the lot. First class all the way! Wouldn't consider any other dealership!!

2014 CLA 250 4MATIC

Spence took care of us throughout the entire process from the initial test drive to signing the papers and driving our first MB off the lot. He made sure to meet all of our concerns and questions with experience and gave us the confidence to sign on a certified used vehicle. Proud to be part of the family.