Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City

Used (866) 512-3962 (866) 512-3962
Service (801) 833-0672 (801) 833-0672

4.0

Shopper

We had a very good experience at Mercedes of Salt Lake City. Eric and others were very helpful and professional. We would recommend this dealership.

1.4

Poor, expensive, disappointing service department

My review is for their service department. Very poor services and disappointing experiences I had there. First, I had some issues with my fuel and MPG and ask them for a quick check. Without telling me, they put more than 110 Miles on my car which I think they could do the test with less millage or at least they could tell me before that and could ask for my consent. At the same test trip by Mercedes of SLC, a rock chip occurred on my windshield which they repaired and again extended later and they just repaired again. Now I have an ugly repaired rock chip on my windshield which goes back to that long long test trip by Mercedes Benz of SLC. Second, few month later, I had an issue with my engine. Engine light turned on and the high pressure pump failed. I took my car to SLC Mercedes Benz they gave me a loaner car and kept my car for about 3, 4 days. Then they called me that the part is not available and we should order it from Germany, You should bring the loaner back and drive your car with the engine light on since they believe its is not a bad problem. After about 60 days they never followed back and when I call them they keep saying we have not heard anything about that ordered part yet (waiting from January 2018). Once I talked to the same dealership for a recall schedule for November 2017 and they have been supposed to call me back for that which never happened. Comparing with other dealerships like BMW that I've been in touch, I have received worst services, less respect and follow ups and more expensive services. For example if you buy a part from BMW like a door light projector you just need to pay for part but in MB of SLC they ask for part and labor which is sometimes more expensive than just the part. Other example is detail services and so on.

Great experience!

I was looking for the car from out of state, the staff was very helpful with the request I had before I flew into SLC, once I got there the car was just as described and the buying process was very quick. Will definitely recommend to friends and family

Amazing new purchase! GL 450

Just had a super comfortable experience buying a CPO GL 450. Smooth/no pressure/no hassle experience. Lovely and inviting sales approach as well as facility. Salesman Brett bent over backwards to make it work for us!

The Best or Nothing - Ken Garff Mercedes

They keep coming through for me. Second car successfully purchased thanks to Mike Fifield and the team at Ken Garff Mercedes. Expertise. Experience. When youre fighting for a rare vehicle, you need a team like this behind you. They make it happen and Im grateful for the commitment to my success. This would not have happened with anyone other than Mike.

Fast and efficient

Answered all my questions, when deciding to buy , they did not put any pressure on me by calling, emailing, texting, until I was ready to buy! When picking up my vehicle, they walked me through all the functions of the car, and it took only about an hour to do all the paperwork! Very friendly, and non-condescending.

I love my new car and Anthony was great!

The service was amazing! Highly recommend!! Friendly staff and tons of inventory! Drove off the lot in a 2018 car, and I couldn't be more happy!

AWESOME !!!

Absolutely everyone there we worked with was a Gem they were all just so friendly and nice and helpful we felt really good about our care

Excellent and personal experience.

Spence was helpful and efficient. It was nearly effortless to find and lease a new car at a great price. The dealership is convenient to downtown

1.8

Going there is a waste of time

Going there is a waste of time, and I will never ever go back again.

Dealer response

Tariq, we are so sorry you were disappointed when you came to our dealership, and we would really like to speak with you and do what we can to help however we can. Please contact our Brand Advocacy Manager Chris at 801-257-3006 or chrisk@kengarff.com. Thank you.