Skip to main content

2016 consumer dealer award
(303) 847-0924 (303) 847-0924

2.4

1.0

This experience began June 14th, 2024.

This experience began June 14th, 2024. I am writing to express my utter disappointment and frustration with Econo Auto Sales. I purchased a 2007 Lexus IS 250 from this dealership, and what followed was nothing short of a nightmare. This place epitomizes deceptive business practices and complete disregard for customer safety and satisfaction. Unreliable and Unsafe Vehicle: Despite the dealership’s claim of a thorough 33-point inspection, the car was riddled with safety issues. The side view mirror was dangerously unstable, severely compromising visibility and violating state and federal safety regulations. It is evident that Econo Auto Sales is more interested in making a quick sale than ensuring the safety of their customers. Exorbitant Hidden Damages: After purchasing the vehicle, I took it to Firestone Complete Auto Care for a diagnostic check. The results were shocking: over $10,000 in damages, far exceeding the vehicle's value. This level of damage was not disclosed at the time of sale, highlighting the dealership's deceitful practices. Disturbing History of Deceptive Practices: Investigation reveals a disturbing history of violations and legal issues involving this dealership. Their pattern of behavior suggests a systemic disregard for honesty and transparency: Here is a detailed history of Saeid Ghaemi owner of Econo Auto Sales Troubled past. - **Case Number 1:2012bk29295**: Filed on September 17, 2012, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado, highlighting severe financial collapse and the liquidation of assets. - **Case Number 1:2012ap01783**: Filed on December 14, 2012, this adversary proceeding involved allegations of financial mismanagement and potential fraudulent activities. - **Bankruptcy Appeal Case No. 1:15-cv-01813**: This appeal involved a dispute over the denial of a trustee's motion related to property in the bankruptcy estate. - **Alternity Capital Offering 2, LLC v. Ghaemi (In re Ghaemi)**: This case involved claims of embezzlement and larceny, indicating a pattern of fraudulent activities. - **Case Number 2023CV30867**: Filed in May 2023, this civil case involves a significant financial dispute where a plaintiff is seeking a monetary judgment exceeding $100,000, suggesting potential fraud and breach of contract. **Lack of Accountability and Poor Customer Service**: When I demanded a refund and the cancellation of the purchase agreement, I was met with resistance and indifference. It is clear that this dealership has no interest in rectifying their mistakes or providing any form of customer satisfaction. **Legal Consequences**: I have been left with no choice but to seek legal action. I intend to file complaints with the FTC and SEC and pursue both federal and state legal remedies to hold this dealership accountable for their fraudulent activities. **Conclusion**: Econo Auto Sales is a prime example of unethical business practices and disregard for customer welfare. I strongly advise against doing any business with this dealership. They have proven themselves to be unreliable, dishonest, and untrustworthy. Save yourself the headache and financial loss and avoid Econo Auto Sales at all costs. Rating: 0/5 Stars --

Josh hooked me up with a great deal on great car.

Josh hooked me up with a great deal on great car. Took care of my credit situation.

They answered fast and good and text, confirming the

They answered fast and good and text, confirming the appointment but weather got bad and I can’t go but I am happy with

Well now.

Well now. They have over 1000 vehicles listed on Cars.com. They don’t even have enough room for 50 cars on the lot. You make the call.

Sahid and the staff are top notch, recommend highly,

Sahid and the staff are top notch, recommend highly, Thank you all, appreciate your caring

1.0

Went in as they had several possible choices for us.

Went in as they had several possible choices for us. It was early afternoon on a Saturday. The man was like do you have an appointment? No (did not see anything saying we had to on the website). Told him we had driven quite a ways there. No apologies just that they were closing (supposedly they are open til 7). Terrible customer service.

3.0

Could not navigate the site .

Could not navigate the site . Wanted more information could not get without getting kicked out and started over. I’m truly sorry about that. I have a hard time as it is.

1.0

They tried to hit me with the ol bait and switch.

They tried to hit me with the ol bait and switch. The old skylark is way more expensive. They're not super cool

1.0

Inquired and never got a response to my inquiry.

Inquired and never got a response to my inquiry. Would of thought reputable but was not.

I contacted them 4 times to see the Porsch 2001 Carrera

I contacted them 4 times to see the Porsch 2001 Carrera and g they said the owner of the dealership has it at his as house and not in the lot and they never called to say it could be seen.!