INFINITI of Tacoma

Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
New (866) 636-9589 (866) 636-9589
Used (866) 675-6511 (866) 675-6511
Service (888) 590-9758 (888) 590-9758

Cheapest full synthetic oil change ever

Cheapest oil change service I've ever had. My car uses full synthetic and I was pleasantly surprised by how affordable it was. Customer service was great. Love this place.

Brandon was Awesome!

Brandon was our service agent and he was awesome. We had our routine 45000 service and he helped made sure everything was done to our satisfaxuon.

Great experience

Brandon Raymond was not only professional but exceptionally knowledgeable. He was courteous, kind and genuinely cared about my situation. He kept me informed of my service. Definitely a positive experience!

Service review

Had my car serviced they had it done in the time they quoted. Nice facility with snacks a drinks. Brandon always takes good care of you.

Oil change

Brought my car in for its first oil change and they washed it and vacuumed it out! It was so nice! Thank you for the great customer service!!

4.3

Premium service and other maintenance

The service rep (Oscar) was very helpful and courteous. The price for replacing my tires was more expensive than going to shops that are specialized in replacing tires.

Maintenance

Brought my Q50 in for a oil change and noticed i need a tire rotation and before i new it Brandon ,said your all done Thank you Brandon for a wonderful experience

4.0

Customer

I had a great experience with Carrie. She was fast, stayed in communication with me until vechicle was ready. Let me know what needed to be done.

Regular maintenance

Brought my car in for regular maintenance was greeted right away, treated well. My husband bought a car while we were there. The Manager , Service department and sales staff are awesome! Great experience.

Love my new Infiniti Qx70

They were awesome and took care of everything for me. They even drove all the way to west Seattle in rush hour traffic to bring me paperwork