Athens BMW

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 8:00pm–3:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(706) 549-5340 (706) 549-5340

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Exceptional Service

Services are always timely. If there is a delay, an explanation is provided. Personnel are always courteous and helpful.

Great convenienc

Your valet service will earn you a lot of repeat business. Why put up with the long lines and long waits at our local dealer?

Athens BMW always excellent again.

As always, Athens BMW was accommodating and provided excellent service.

Service review

Ive owned my 2002 BMW 325i since 2004. It has provided me joy driving it, and Ive received many compliments from friends and family, and other admirers! My BMW has met my expectations of safety over the past years as well. For all of my major repairs, Ive trusted BMW for service, which has been exceptional. Thanks to all of the BMW staff at Athens BMW. Martha richards

new set of tires installed on 2015 BMW 750 Li

The Service Advisor for this job was Ryan Napier, who I thought was efficient, knowledgeable and personable. All of the Athens BMW Service Advisors, including Ryan, provide outstanding service every time I take my car in.

4.0

The Ultimate Experience

Athens BMW could not have made a better choice than Bevan Doyle to manage Athens BMW Service Department. As BMW eunthisists with seven BMW?s in our past. We have never encountered anyone other than Bevan who took the time to go over all of the specs relative to the service due on our vehicle, Bevan always listenes to questions and or concerns. Bevan insures BMW owners are treated fairly and honestly. I take great pride in owning a BMW, mostly due to Bevan Doyle. It is very apparent Bevan enjoys his job and the daily interactions regarding each BMW and it?s proper care. Bevan is a BMW purist, who is educated on the product, BMWs beginnings and it?s future. Kudos Athens BMW.

4.2

The Ultimate Dealer for the Ultimate BMW

We live in Central Midtown Atlanta. If you are looking to purchase a car without feeling pressure to make the sale, along with a genuine positive experience, this is the place. We have been dealing with a sales representative, Mr.Joe Coleman, he is extremely professional, patient and informed. Athens BMW and Mr.Joe Coleman do not treat you as a customer, you feel more like family. If you are looking for a dealership skilled in the art of what is ?The True Driving Machine? Athens BMW with Mr. Coleman leading the way, has consistently showed genuine concern about our needs and vehicle requirements.We have purchased seven BMW?s from Atlanta BMW dealerships and this was by far the most comfortable and pleasing expierence so far. Call Athens BMW first, you will be glad you did, no matter where you live.

4.5

Outstanding Service Department

Ryan was outstanding. Very professional, overly communicative, and highly professional. I just moved to the Athens area from Atlanta, and I am impressed with the highly personalized service that you provide. I will definitely be a loyal customer for years to come.

Excellent experience at Athens BMW

Just purchased a BMW x5. Joe Coleman was our salesperson and was excellent. No hard sell. Listened to what we wanted and had several vehicles for us to look at. Excellent price on the car and very fair trade in for our GMC. Highly recommend;

SERVICE VISIT

EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT. SHAWN WAS THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND DELIVERED EXCELLENT SERVICE.