Cary Auto Sales

Saturday 9:30am–7:00pm 10:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm–5:00pm 1:00pm–5:00pm
(919) 481-3311 (919) 481-3311

Best car buying experience

The help I received in buying my car was 5 star I couldn’t be more happy with the purchase. They were well organized and helped me throughout the process I highly recommend these guys.

Great service

Good selection of cars but I was only interested in one. They quickly got the car I was interested in, let me check it out and take it out for a drive. They took care of aligning the car and fixed another issue, cleaned, and washed the car and prior to me picking it up. I recommend Cary Auto Sales.

Highly recommended dealership

My third car from Cary Auto Sales. Very professional and friendly staff! Luis was an awesome salesman making sure we were taken care of. Highly recommended to everyone!!!

Great experience!!!

We drove 4 hours to Cary Auto Sales not only for the price but for the customer service! Luis was AMAZING! We could not find a vehicle in SC at their price point or condition! Beautiful.....super clean car! They went over every detail and could not have been more accommodating! You should really give them an opportunity....you won't be disappointed!

1.0

Buyer

Will tell you what your want to hear until work is not going the dealer way. They didn’t get my Jeep fixed after 3 times to Mech and I had to get what they said they would fix . Now trying to get the money for repairs they said they would fix . Been lied to several times about check being mailed out, now going on over week since check was supposed to be mailed out and they want answer my calls. Thinking about legal action now Don’t buy from these people not unless you like bs

The best deals!

I bought my acura from this dealership and they beat all the prices from every other dealership that I went to. Also were very informative and gave us a great deal!

Great experience!

Great experience! The staff is very friendly. Luis made our car buying experience very pleasurable. I will be back again for my next car! ! Thank you. Luis

Excellent customer service

I was there to buy car as my friends referred me to go. I was so happy with the excellent customer service. All my friends got their cars from here. They don’t have troubles with the card they got. I got the car for good deal and it’s the cheap and best. The car is running good. I recommend Cary auto sales to everyone because they have the best cars with good pricing.The car has the warranty and they treated me very friendly when I went back for service. They are nice people. I support Cary auto sales as they helped me in getting good car.

New car from Cary auto sales

I recently bought a Nissan from Cary auto sales and it was an awesome experience. The dealer is good and helpful. I couldn’t have asked for more. He’s simply the best!

Great Experience and awesome Deal

I brought by first car Honda civic 2016 which is a second hand car.My overall experience with the dealer was very good .They were very transparent,friendly and never pressurized me to buy the car. I am very happy with the pricing as well since it was a good deal for me.I would recommend to purchase from them.