Cary Auto Sales

26 reviews

January 7, 2020

Will tell you what your want to hear until work is not going the dealer way. They didn’t get my Jeep fixed after 3 times to Mech and I had to get what... they said they would fix . Now trying to get the money for repairs they said they would fix . Been lied to several times about check being mailed out, now going on over week since check was supposed to be mailed out and they want answer my calls. Thinking about legal action now Don’t buy from these people not unless you like bs

October 19, 2019

I bought my acura from this dealership and they beat all the prices from every other dealership that I went to. Also were very informative and gave us... a great deal!

October 16, 2019

Great experience! The staff is very friendly. Luis made our car buying experience very pleasurable. I will be back again for my next car! ! Thank you.... Luis

July 8, 2018

I was there to buy car as my friends referred me to go. I was so happy with the excellent customer service. All my friends got their cars from here. They... don’t have troubles with the card they got. I got the car for good deal and it’s the cheap and best. The car is running good. I recommend Cary auto sales to everyone because they have the best cars with good pricing.The car has the warranty and they treated me very friendly when I went back for service. They are nice people. I support Cary auto sales as they helped me in getting good car.

June 12, 2018

I recently bought a Nissan from Cary auto sales and it was an awesome experience. The dealer is good and helpful. I couldn’t have asked for more. He’s... simply the best!

April 4, 2018

I brought by first car Honda civic 2016 which is a second hand car.My overall experience with the dealer was very good .They were very transparent,friendly... and never pressurized me to buy the car. I am very happy with the pricing as well since it was a good deal for me.I would recommend to purchase from them.

February 22, 2018

I had been searching for a good car for weeks and on a whim, pulled in to Cary Auto Sales. This is a wonderful place to get a really nice car in good... condition. I never felt pressured and they went out of their way to make it a good buying experience. I was given so much help and everyone there is friendly, respectful and most of all, I feel, honest. I am very happy with my purchase!

January 24, 2018

So i just received a call from MOE at Cary Auto Sales I have no idea who that is. But he told me this issue was my issue and they will not be doing anything... to fix this car. I asked to speak to the owner and he refused to let me speak with him. The owner has already acknowledged that the Acadia has issues cause he even offer us a small amount of money to fix it.

November 28, 2017

Great cars, fairly priced and helpful staff. They even waited after office hours so that I can get the car inspected from a mechanic of my choice. Provides... great deals with service warranty packages. I purchased a Toyota Camry 2 weeks back and have already added about 1000 miles. Runs really smooth with no problems. I would definitely recommend Cary Auto Sales when considering used car purchases. Just make sure that you get all the required fixes before you pick the car up.

November 28, 2017

Great cars, fairly priced and helpful staff. They even waited after office hours so that I can get the car inspected from a mechanic of my choice. Provides... great deals with service warranty packages. I purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry about 2 weeks back and have already added about 1000 miles in the short span. The car runs smooth with no problems. I would recommend Cary Auto Sales when considering used car purchases. Just make sure that you get all the required fixes done before you pick the car.