Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2011

Service department is always available for my schedule. In 5 minutes I'm in a loaner vehicle and on my way....I receive a call if anything unexpected... is found, it is discussed and "go-no go" direction is given. When my service is complete I receive a call leting me know my vehicle is ready for pick up. Best service department I've had the good fortune to find in nearly 50 years of driving. The Service Department alone is worth buying a vehicle from this dealer!

August 11, 2011

I was very satisfied with your employees who handled my sale - Don F. and Joyce H were botrh very easy to talk to and I would recommend your dealership.... Thank You

August 5, 2011

Truly satisfying buying experience. It was the first time I have ever leased a vehicle and I am very satisfied. Bernie is a true professional. He gave... me a reasonable price on the first quote and my decision to buy was quick and easy. He was very knowledgeable about the leasing options. At delivery he gave a thorough demo of the cars features. He knows the vehicles he sells inside and out. It was a very pleasant and satisfying car buying experience. Bernie and Cochran will be my first people I contact when I lease again.

August 4, 2011

I have been a customer at this dealership for over 20 years. I recently purchased my 7th Infiniti and the reason I continue to stay with this location... is the phenomenal service and attention I receive. I don't feel like a customer, the staff makes me feel like family. Bernie was extremely thorough in telling me all the features of my G37x, and he never came across like it was "just a job". I know I can call on him at any time and he will immediately respond to whatever I would need. I know I can call Greg at any time (and I have) with the same results. No other dealership can even come close to the genuine attitude and attention displayed by these two gentlemen and I recommend them constantly to anyone who will listen, which is fairly often since my car generates a lot of attention. I'll be a customer there as long as I have a license!

August 2, 2011

This was the best experience at a dealership we have ever had. The customer service that was provided to us was outstanding. Would highly recommend to... friends and family.

June 16, 2011

All he salesmen are very nice an helpful. Good enviornment and they are very accomiding.