Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from Cochran Infinity in July of 2015, unfortunately I totaled my vehicle on October 19th, 2017. I had service contracts that needed... cancelled so the funds from the cancellation can be sent to my lender. I contacted Cochran and Miranda answered and I asked her who do I speak with and she stated Scott Mann but he was busy so she had to take a message for him to get back with me, well he never did.I called about 30 more times and sent numerous emails to Miranda over the past 2 1/2 months stating what my lender needed and easy care gap which they never provided any documents. I had to make a special trip to the store to speak to Scott directly on 12-19-17. My insurance and easy care gap paid the car off back in November but my lender is still waiting on the money from my cancellations which Cochran owns them and it's collected interest which I will be responsible for because after you purchase your vehicle they don't want anything to do with you! Today is January 1st 2018 and my lender has yet to receive a check from Cochran Infinity !!! Do not buy from this specific location you will not be happy after your purchase!!!

December 30, 2017

Awesome experience at Cochran. Greg was very knowledgeable and super professional. Definitely would get another car from Cochran!!!

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure providing you with a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

December 25, 2017

Buying experience was simple. Received a great price in the QX50 we purchased. Very happy with service

We strive to make the car-buying process as smooth as possible. Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure serving you. We know that you'll cont...inue to enjoy your QX50.

December 2, 2017

I worked with Greg Richert. He was very nice and worked with me to get me a good price on my new vehicle as well as my trade-in. This was one of the first... times I’ve spent a lot of money and didn’t have any anxiety. Cochran made buying a SUV for my newly expanded family a pleasant experience. I’ll be back for my bext vehicle.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It's our pleasure providing a stress-free experience for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you ...again soon.

November 10, 2017

Everything from start to finish dealing with this entire group was excellent. From my first contact email to continued correspondence to driving it off... the lot.

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

October 9, 2017

I have never been treated so poorly in a car buying situation. The staff was rude, unorganized and condescending. The shame of it is that the car was nice... but I will not buy it from this dealership. I will pay more or drive an hour to buy it somewhere else. It was a terrible experience and after talking to several other people, they all felt the same way. Do yourself a favor and go to a different Infiniti dealer or buy a different brand.

We're very sorry to hear this, and would like to look further into your experience. If you could email more details to feedback@cochran.com, a member ...of our Customer Care team will reach out to discuss.

September 2, 2017

Found exactly the car I wanted. Everything about the experience was superb! Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure helping you find the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

August 8, 2017

This fantastic group of people @ Cochran INFINITI Gallery made my car buying experience excellent!! Not only did they help put me in an awesome used Infiniti... after my car was totaled due to flood damage @ Jergels last week... they also took the time to answer questions & offer advice to my sister who's car was in the same flood & is fighting her insurance. These people went above & beyond just servicing the customer!! Thanks again everyone!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It's unfortunate to hear of the circumstances-- but we are happy to hear that you left our showroom pleased.... It's truly our pleasure getting you into a vehicle that best suits your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

June 4, 2017

I have purchased all of my vehicles for the last 16 years from Cochran with wonderful buying experiences but this last experience was pretty awful. The... salesperson knew very little of the vehicle that I was interested in and actually spent 5 min telling me to push a button and explained a feature that the car didn't even have, but they were able to tell me all about their life story. I found it frustrating that the salesperson was unable to answer many of my questions and had to keep running to get the sales manager to assist them- these were basic questions about vehicle options, availability on their lot, etc. I also received multiple phone calls from them "checking in" but never had new information to give me. I ended up buying from a competitor as I really felt like they didn't care about their customers or their brand and when I'm buying a $60k vehicle, that is important!

March 15, 2017

The experience started off pretty slow...nobody returned emails (from cars.com site) nor phone calls...but I decided to drop into the dealership to see... if the car was there. The car was still there. The sales guy was fairly prompt in showing me the car and giving me a test drive. Since this wasn't an Infinity auto, I didn't fault the sales guy for not knowing anything about the car (I've been researching it for months). The car was what I was looking for. Settling on a price was quick; paperwork was done quickly; and, I was out the door in my newly purchased car. Quick and easy. I have never had a car service here, but the service department looks really nice. It is pretty much on par with other "new" dealership setups like Honda and Acura.

We're sorry to hear of the communication issues. However, it's great to hear that you are pleased with your purchase. We do our best to keep the proce...ss as smooth as possible. We hope that you're still enjoying the new ride.