Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2016

We bought a new QX60 at the end of 2015 and it was the best experience in 25 years of car buying! Mike , our sales guy and Ian the General Manager were... the most pleasant people to deal with in any retail setting we've ever dealt with. Absolutely recommend and have already. Infiniti is a great ride, up there with all of the high end cars we've owned. Thank you !

Thank you for your business. We are so happy to see you had a pleasant experience with our sale process and hope you enjoy the new QX60.

December 9, 2015

I recently had my vehicle serviced at their facility, and received truly exceptional service from a kind and caring staff! They have earned my business... and I will definitely be a customer for life!

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. It was truly our pleasure to serve you.

November 12, 2015

I bought a 2015 Infiniti Q60S Coupe. It's a great car at a super price.

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope you enjoy your new Infiniti!

October 8, 2015

I bought my Infiniti G37x last august, and they made me feel really good about my purchase. Showing me costs for the same vehicle at other dealership hundreds... of miles away. Jeff was my salesman and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. My car has been in for service several times, and the guys in their service department are absolutely the best. Chis and Kristen go out of their way to make things right. Even on short notice they are able to accommodate me. They always take the time to answer my questions and even go on ride alongs to help address the issue no matter how insignificant it may be. On top of their ability to help me, they are normal regular people, they don't great you with a fake smile, and they are easy to get along with. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Thank you for your business and the kind words about our Infiniti dealership. It's so great to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with us. We ...look forward to serving you again!

September 28, 2015

I've always been helped with the upmost professionalism. The employees are very helpful and try to make every experience as pleasant as possible. Highly... recommended to anyone out there looking.

Thank you so much for the kind words about our Infiniti dealership. It is our pleasure to serve you.

August 20, 2015

staff is professional and friendly. estemates are accurate and work is done right.

July 28, 2015

Bought a used qx56 and it has been the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Have had the car almost 4 months and it has been... in for service 3 times for electrical problems that they cannot seem to find. Wife and kids have been stranded multiple times and I have had to go pick them up due to the vehicle not starting or moving and acting like it was dead. Have called the dealership, left messages, very hard to get ahold of anybody and nobody has called me back and it has been almost 4 days since I was complaining the last time. Just a total nightmare of a dealership. Very unhappy with everything and wish I could just get my money back and go elsewhere. I would not recommend an Infiniti to anybody in the future and I have never had a car do this to me and I am 40 years old. Do you have any idea of how embarrassing it is when you go to start your car in front of people and it acts all funny or it doesn't start at all and you have to call for somebody to come pick you up or assist you. Also at the time of purchase a vehicle smelled fine but within 3 to 4 days it started to smell like stagnant stale smoke. They covered up the smoke pretty good but it wore off and we have had to deal with the smell of faint smoke in the vehicle with the kids which is very frustrating for spending that much money on a car. I guess I will patiently sit here and wait for a call back but I'm not holding my breath. I don't know what else to say. I can't call anymore because you spend all your time on the automated system or in a voice mailbox that nobody returns calls too.

We understand our manager has been in contact and a replacement vehicle was located for you. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope the issue was... resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience. - #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

June 30, 2015

AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY. FAST, EASY AND SO PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. THEY ARE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR PRODUCTS THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU ASK, THEY HAVE THE... RIGHT ANSWER.

April 14, 2015

I just had the BEST service experience ever at a dealers. From start to finish this was made easy for me, the customer. The service manager , Kristin was... simply the BEST to deal with! She is the reason that I buy Infiniti!!!

April 8, 2015

I had to have my car inspected, and had to wait at the dealership. It took longer than anticipated, and they discounted the cost of my inspection because... of this. The customer waiting room is the most comfortable I've ever been in- nice CLEAN women's bathroom, coffee bar with lots of choices, cold bottled water, Nature Valley granola bars to snack on, EASILY ACCESSIBLE POWER OUTLETS, comfortable chairs, and a TV.