Coughlin Ford of Pataskala

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 530-7011 (740) 530-7011
Used (740) 530-4206 (740) 530-4206
Service (740) 530-7002 (740) 530-7002

Jake was a pleasure to work with through the buying

Jake was a pleasure to work with through the buying process. I would highly recommend to anyone.

This was probably the easiest car buying experience I

This was probably the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Matt Smith listened, and delivered the exact vehicle I was looking for. Thank you

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

The people at Coughlin Ford in Pataskala, made the entire car shopping experience, very easy and stress free. My sales rep, Jake, was great to work with, he talked with me about what I wanted and needed in a new vehicle, and after walking around with me and discussing different options, I found MY vehicle. Thanks Coughlin!!

Best Experience Buying a Vehicle

From the minute we arrived on the lot, the employees were helpful. It was the fastest and best experience we have had buying a vehicle. Definitely recommend to friends.

Salesman John was ready to help.

Salesman John was ready to help. I drove 200 miles to get there and all paperwork was completed quickly. I was back on the road in less than 2 hours. Excellent team time there was pleasant no pressure just quick.

They made buying a new truck an easy and enjoyable

They made buying a new truck an easy and enjoyable process. Very friendly sales people and staff.

Highly Recommend Coughlin Ford of Pataskala

By far the easiest car buying experience I've had. The Sales Team listened to what I was looking for, very easy going and fair. They made the buying process seamless.

Great experience

Easiest car buying I have had Dino and Sam was great to deal with. Quick and easy and was out in no time at all. Definitely will use them again

Great to deal with smooth transaction Dino and Samantha

Great to deal with smooth transaction Dino and Samantha knocked it outa the park A+

Easy Transaction

Dealing with Corey instilled confidence in doing business at this dealership. His ability to complete the deal quickly, accurately with being respectful of my time. He earned my business using his years of knowledge to get the deal done.