Borcherding Buick GMC

Service (513) 640-0478 (513) 640-0478

4.5

1.3

Dishonest

Found a used truck online, was suppose to have 39,600 miles, clean Carfax, purchased vehicle and drove off lot, stopped a nearest gas station to read owners manual to turn of wipers and read about displays, found no manual, called back and was told I would be sent a brand new one in a couple of days, as I drove down the road, (10 miles from the dealer I noticed that the mileage was over 41,000 miles, when I got home I called about the mileage and the manual, was told they changed their mind and would not be sending the owners manual. By this time I had seen enough of this dealership and cancelled my extended warranty. (I had lost trust in this dealership. I then requested the free Carfax, just to check if they were telling the truth about it being clean, my truck had front end damage reported the previous year. Most likely will not purchase another vehicle from them.

1.8

Dishonest

Great service department

Best customer service in the area. Even though I bought my car somewhere else, I have received nothing but top notch care from something as small as resetting a sensor to replacement of the catalytic converters.

Excellent Dealership for service.

Great place to have your vehicle serviced with out all the hype and pressure that most places give you. Thanks to the whole team including the check out process. Thumbs up, I recommend Borcherding! Thanks, Cecc

Chris is very easy to work with. I give him the spec I...

Chris is very easy to work with. I give him the spec I need and the budget and we all end up very happy. This is our 4 lease deal with Chris. Other dealerships can’t bet him. Thanks Chris

4.0

Mike was great in helping me get all the paperwork and...

Mike was great in helping me get all the paperwork and payments posted. I wish I had known that the truck is hard to start. I have to prime the fuel pump before starting. I also have some problems with another part. But over all I'm happy with my 15 year old truck.

prompt service and accommodating

my car has battery problem. I came much earlier than my appointment and they took my car right in. service was prompt and explained to meall that was done

3.8

Great service department but forgets things

I went in for oil change and tire service, ask them to check the lights and wash the car during the service. I was told the service would be 40-45 minutes. Unfortunately an hour and 15 minutes later I was still waiting. The also forgot to check my lights and was the car before returning to me. Usually they do a good job but I was disappointed on this occasion.

4.0

oil change / tires rotated / overall tune up .

My experience at the dealership has been a good one up until I called to get an appointment because the check engine light was on. I explained to the person on the phone that I was just in for an oil change, the check engine light came on and we were heading out of town in 2 days. She responded that the easliest time to get in was the day we were leaving. I asked if I could come early or be put on a waiting list due to time. She didn't seem to want to help or have any solution to helping me. I called back to talk with another receptionist and she wasn't helpful at all to getting me in. I ended up going to another GMC dealership where they squeezed me in and offered me a curtisory car for the day if I needed it. It ended up being a quick fix and I was happy to wait for it to be repaired. I will not be returning to this dealership for service or to purchase another car.

Borcherding Service - Charles Back

Thank you to Charles Back, service manager, that stepped in an listened to my concerns with my vehicle. He made sure that I didn't get my car back until I felt that the job was complete. He worked diligently with the service team to make sure that the job was done right. He also listened to my recommendations of what I thought needed to be done, and didn't ignore my requests.