Borcherding Buick GMC

New (513) 640-0464 (513) 640-0464
Used (513) 640-0455 (513) 640-0455
Service (513) 640-0478 (513) 640-0478

Recent visit (10/7/18)

I recently purchased a 2015 Buick Enclave. I needed to return to the dealership to have a PULSE lighting system installed. Mr. Charles Back was very courteous and attentive and I was promptly taken care of. While I don't look forward to additional service trips, it will be nice to be taken care of in such a good manner.

Great place to buy a car

Our sales person Nelson was great!! We will recommend Borcherding to all of our friends.

Service with a smile

Case took good care of me. I had an oil change and a question on one other option, that Case was able to take care of. They were ready for me when I arrived and took me right in at my appointed tim.,

service dept.

As usual fast friendly and professional service. Everyone that I had contact with from drop off to payment to pick up was friendly and professional.

Owner

We could not have been treated any better by Borcherrding.

Excellent Used Car Experience

I dealt with Salesman Dennis. He did a wonderful job and I enjoyed a smooth purchase. Would definitely recommend the dealership and Salesperson. I was less than impressed with most of the GM dealers in our area. Borcherding got it all right.

Dealer response

Joseph, Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Borcherding Buick GMC. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Vehicle upgrade

They worked with me to get me upgraded to a more up to date vehicle with less miles

Dealer response

Marvia, Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Borcherding Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon!

1st new auto service..

just completed my 1st service since purchasing.. Charles Back was especially tentative in making it a very smooth and problem free service! till next time...

Great experience!!

My wife and I have been car shopping for a while. We have been on all the car website's looking for month's. We were pre-approved through our credit union, so once we finally decided on what we were going to purchase all we had to do was find the perfect vehicle and price. I spoke with Tyler Grove and told him what we were looking for. I asked him for an out the door tax, title, fee's ect and it took Tyler about 15-20 minutes to call me back with the total out the door price. I asked him if the car was available and if there was anything we needed to know about the car before we drove an hour to look and test drive to find out there was a problem. Tyler went out and walked the car and I felt as if I was looking at exactly what he was describing. This may seem over the top but reading many reviews on other dealerships websites about unhappy dealings, this seemed reasonable to me. When we arrived at the dealership we were greeted promptly. Tyler went with us and looked the car over, took it on a test drive and was very pleased with the vehicle. It took about 30 minutes to get our buyers agreement and do the paperwork. This has been the first vehicle we have purchased in several years and could not be any happier with this purchase. I would highly recommend you see Tyler and doing business with Borcherding.

Buick auto service

My experience was amazing. I only had to wait less than 30 minutes and understood everything I needed to know about my Buick excellent service from my mechanic Joshua. They also washed my vehicle when everything was done! I couldn't have chosen a better place from my Buick Enclave.

Dealer response

Angel Branigan, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Borcherding Buick GMC! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!