Borcherding Buick GMC

Used (513) 640-0455 (513) 640-0455
Service (513) 640-0478 (513) 640-0478

4.0

Great buying experience at Borcherding Buick-GMC

Very good experience. Everyone was straightforward without undue pressure.

Dealer response

Donald K, we really appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

2011 Buick Enclave

I dealt with Chris in Service Dept. and he was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and he guided me as to what type of service I needed at that point. He even found me some coupons to use which is always very helpful. I will definitely see him again in the future and send any of my Buick friends to him.

Dealer response

Susan Rogers, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

2.0

Overall disappointed.

Looked at the truck I wanted on Friday. After submitting all info online I was told nothing came through. I was asked to come back in on Saturday to finish up so we didn't have to wait 2 hours passed closing time. While driving the truck, we noticed the driver side mirror turn signal wasn't working. Salesman said no problem. I'll let them know. After returning Saturday and waiting 4 hrs for deal to be done. I unloaded my truck I the rain into my "new" used truck. As I left. I noticed the mirror turn signal still not working. Called service on Monday and asked if would be covered under the 30 day warranty. I was told, I don't know. Talk to your salesman. Talked to salesman, he said, I don't know, let me talk to service and call back. He called me back and told me he has to wait on finance manager yo come in at 12. He called back again and said I should wait 30 days and have it covered under my extended warranty so it's not considered pre existing. I asked if I would still have to pay the $100 dollar deductible and was told I should search love junkyard and find on cheaper than my100 deductible. Well they are $200 at the local junkyard. But I will order an aftermarket part and put it on myself and not bother these fine folks again. The salesman Nick was helpful. Finance guy was good. Rest of the experience was just disappointing. I was only buying a 2010 truck, but it was a big deal for me.

Used vehicle purchase

This is the second vehicle that I've purchased from Borcherding Buick GMC and have had great experiences both times. Worked with Max Edde on this purchase and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again on my next purchase!

New car purchase

Mike breezy was excellent to work with. He helped put us in the right car. Wasn't there to just sell a car but made sure it was the right car for us. Thanks mike appreciate you

Excellent dealership

I went to the Kings AutoMall because I wanted to look at and sit in six different cars. I stopped at Borcherding to look at the Encore. Hank Stallings greeted my husband and I at the door. I said to him up front “I’m not buying anything I’m just looking “. Hank was wonderful he answered all our questions on the car and the seats comfortably and anything else we could throw at him. He really did SELL me that car. He wasn’t pushy, just very calm and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership and Hank to anyone looking (or not) for a vehicle. Very Satisfied Custmer Jana Wells

3.6

CUSTOMER / POTENTIAL BUYER

Customer services is great and is the best experience I've ever had.

Top notch service

I bought my Acadia new in 2010..and have used other service departments due to my hour drive because they were closer. I returned to Boercherding because I realized the drive was worth it. They have always been great and this time was no different thanks Robert Williams.. and if you’re looking for a salesman ask for Mike Breeze.

Wow - so helpful.

The team at Borcherding have been so helpful in servicing and eventually purchasing our older GMC Yukon XL. It was a great car and we had an outstanding experience every time we worked with Borcherding. Start your buying, selling or servicing there - you will be glad you did.

I'm Happy!

I got the Buick LaCrosse I wanted at the price I wanted. What more could I want? Mike was friendly and very nice to work with.