Greg LeBlanc Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (985) 333-1788 (985) 333-1788
Used (985) 333-1744 (985) 333-1744
Service (985) 333-1705 (985) 333-1705

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.4

Pleased

Greg LeBlanc understands customer service and delivers. Their device department is very easy to work with and provides excellent communication and support. Scott and Ben are very knowledgeable and helpful. We were able to work out the final details quickly and efficiently.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

NOT ONE TIME DID I FEEL PRESSURED INTO PURCHASING MY VEHICLE CHAD CHAISSON WAS A FANTASTIC SALESMAN & BEN [WHO CLOSED THE PURCHASE] WAS ALSO AMAZING.. MY 2018 ELANTRA VALUE EDITION IS THE PERFECT ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!

Aiming for Excellence

This is always a buying experience dedicated to excellent attention to every detail, question, concern, phase, and vehicle delivery! From start to driving away, I am CARED FOR WITH EXCELLENCE!

Fantastic Buying Experience

The crew at Greg Leblanc Hyundai was excellent. We were able to negotiate the entire terms of the sale via email and text. When I arrived everything was in order and quickly signed. Highly recommended!

Calvin's review

I had a good experience. Hope the car will perform that its suppose to work. I would have like a liltte more for my trade in

Pleasantly Surprised

I usually feel very ill prepared when purchasing a vehicle, but this is the first time left feeling confident and taken advantage of. Being a female, I have always felt uncomfortable when purchasing, but dealing this time was completely different. I am a very satisfied customer.

Best Buying Experence Ever

It took us three visits to actually purchase our vehicle. We dealt with the same salesperson each time. There was never any pressure to buy. After all the vehicles we have purchased throughout the years this was the best buying experience ever.

HCG's Review

This dealership is great. Salesperson, Patty Bourg is amazing. Everyone in the dealership is nice and professional. The woman who detailed my car, whose name I can not remember, was very hardworking and pleasant!!

Very pleased customer

Very pleased with the sales team and staff I purchased the car for my daughter to start collage and this is her first new vehicle we was very very pleased with our sales lady Ms. Pattie Bourg she's the best

Review

This was a great place that made me feel at home and I liked that there was no pressure to buy. I really liked the staff and that the whole place was clean. Also liked that the staff was will to stay after hours to help out