Greg LeBlanc Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (985) 333-1788 (985) 333-1788
Used (985) 333-1744 (985) 333-1744
Service (985) 333-1705 (985) 333-1705

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sonata Purchase

I was very impressed with the experience I encountered at Greg LeBlanc Hyundai. Ben and Chad worked together to meet my car buying needs. They were very warm and friendly, however they were also very professional. I never felt pressured. I will definitely refer my friends and family to them.

Terrific Tucson

A new car is a major purchase. We shopped at other dealers before coming home! Greg LeBlanc dealership is home. Their team is the best!

Very Happy With Everything!

I am very happy with my car and I love everything about my car. I'm also very happy I went to Hyundai in Houma, La. I recommend anyone to go there.

2017 sonata

Excellent customer service. I will definitely recommend the dealership. From the sale to the financing, everything went smoothly. I am really enjoying my new car.

Victoria chauvin

Mrs Patty was very informative, kind and patient! She made sure I test drive all the cars I had an interest in. Additionally, she made sure the cars I had interest in had all of the features I needed, such as nav, leather, and backup camera. She showed me how everything worked in the car and all of the additional features, such as blue link. She was very patient in letting me decide if I wanted to purchase the car. This was my first time purchasing a car on my own, and she helped to make the process very easy. I would recommend her and the Houma Hyuandi dealership to anyone!

Great experience

I had an Excellent experience.The Staff and sales person were very knowledgeable and professional. We really enjoyed doing business there. We would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Great exerience

The team at Greg LeBlanc Hyundai made my first car buying experience a great one! They were patient with me, attentive to my needs/wants, and very friendly.

4.5

great job by a pro

Chad Chaison our salesman was a professional possessing profound knowledge of the brand new Ioniq. We were the first to purchase the Ioniq in the Houma area. Congrats to Chad on making our purchase experience great, He has become a true friend as well as our personal contact for assistance from Greg Leblanc Hyundai. Jerry Richard

two vehicles purchased

Patty Bourg, Chad Chiasson & Ben(finance guy) were very profession and helpful. They made us feel comfortable and welcome.They made us feel comfortable and welcome.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Purchase

Chad was very professional and I enjoyed working with him. He explained everything to me and my husband. We test drove the vehicle and it was delivered to me very clean.