• Excellent service, and very informative

Purchased a 2015 Ford F150 last Friday. Mr Gene was my salesman and was very courteous, informative and very professional. I was very satisfied with the whole process and already referred your facility to a number of friends and associates.

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience at our dealership and thank you for the feedback, Mark. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Brake tag / Rotation tires

Service department area is a nice cool area as well a freindly employee at front desk is very helpful.

• thanks Dwight

Wow, great experience. Love my new, used car! Dwight Anthony was awesome!

Wow, great experience. Love my new, used car! Dwight Anthony was awesome!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your recent VIP sales experience with us! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to a lasting relationship :)

• Great Service

Purchased a 2012 Ford Escape for my daughter. Service was exceptional, especially our salesman, Dwight Anthony. Thank you so much Dwight!

Julie, thanks so much for taking the time to share your recent VIP sales experience with us! Congratulations to your daughter on the purchase of her 2012 Ford Escape, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to a lasting relationship :)

• Service

Excellent service as always. Staff is friendly and courteous

Carla, our team is very happy to hear about your excellent review, and we look forward to continue to provide you with outstanding service!

Excellent service as always. Staff is friendly and courteous

• Great Experience

Great place to have my truck serviced, Casey always takes care of me and is very friendly and professional.

Todd, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again! :)

• Dr. DG Boudreaux

All aspects of my buying experience were exceptional! The front desk receptionist...Sales Managers...Salesperson...Finance. Most people dread buying a new or used vehicle, and my experiences have been that way...until I started buying from All Star in Prairieville. I purchased my first F150 in 2014, and, my second in 2017. My sales Lady, Ms. Rosen, was honest, knowledgeable and went beyond the norm in securing the vehicle that we wanted. She explained each and every detail of the purchase to ensure that we got the truck that we wanted and she ensured that out satisfaction and agreement were first and foremost. She always smiled, made eye contact and remained a consummate professional throughout. Financing was a breeze and the gentleman, Mr. Steve, was humorous, professional and thorough. Sales manager and their staff were caring and never did we feel as though they were putting their sales quotas or money before the satisfaction of the customer. Upon receiving our truck, it was spotless. Ms. Rosen took her time in explaining everything we needed to know before we left the dealership. During the inspection, various members of the staff welcomed us and thanked us for our purchase...in the most sincere and genuine manner possible. We felt as though we purchased a truck from family...not just strangers. As I walked to the parts area to get a cup of coffee, I found that there was none. One of the parts members came from behind his counter and stated that he would make a fresh pot and that it wouldn't take too long...all the while smiling. He even asked if I had a vehicle in service. I told him I just purchased a new vehicle and was awaiting the finalization of the inspection. He thanked me for my purchase and assured me that as a Ford buyer I probably would see much of him due to the reliability of the product, but if I did, he would be happy to get us the right parts that we needed. Outstanding! I vividly remember telling Ms. Rosen that we would tell our friends that were looking to purchase a vehicle to definitely go to the dealership because of the outstanding service that we received...and we meant it! I want to thank the ENTIRE staff of this establishment for providing my wife and me with a renewed sense of excitement at the prospect that quality, professionalism and good American service is not gone. They are to be commended for their personalities, caring nature and exceptional professionalism. Regards, Dr. DG Boudreaux

Dr. DG, we are blown away by this amazing feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience with us! The entire All Star Ford Lincoln team would like to thank you for choosing and trusting our dealership for your vehicle needs. We are so appreciative of loyal All Star Family members like yourself and your wife. Enjoy that brand new 2017 Ford F-150! We look forward to a lasting relationship with you :)

• Mustang Transmission Repair

Had to bring vehicle back after initial repair for check engine light and exhaust adjustment. Intermittent issue with getting into second gear remains.

Nathan, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. Our Service Manager will be in contact with you to further discuss the intermittent issues you are still experiencing with your vehicle.

• Service experience

Very fast and easy to get in an out with great customer service

Thanks for the great feedback, Derrick!

Very fast and easy to get in an out with great customer service

Thanks for the great feedback, Derrick!

• All Star, a great experience.

Service above and beyond what one would expect. Very professional.

Service above and beyond what one would expect. Very professional.

Ronald, the entire All Star Ford Lincoln team appreciates this amazing feedback! Thanks so much for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again :)