All Star Ford Lincoln

(4.6) 500 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent service, and very informative

Purchased a 2015 Ford F150 last Friday. Mr Gene was my salesman and was very courteous, informative and very professional. I was very satisfied with t...he whole process and already referred your facility to a number of friends and associates.

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience at our dealership and thank you for the feedback, Mark. We value your business and look fo...rward to seeing you again soon!

• 5,000 mile service

Service advisor was pleasant and courteous. Service was quick and efficient.

Pierre, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next service a...ppointment!

• Casey in services

The Service was Excellent, I was treated fairly nice by the Ford reps.

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing, Christopher! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

• Amazing Experience

We had the pleasure of working with Byron Gonzales. He took the time to answer every question I had, at any time. He, along with the Sales Managers, a...re the reason we loved our experience. The entire staff was super friendly and courteous. I?ll be recommending this place to any and everyone!

Courtney, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford Lincoln, and we are glad you are one of them! Byron and the en...tire All Star Ford Lincoln would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome you to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

• Great Customer Service!

The Service Advisor Casey Griffith is the best I and many friends have seen. She is the reason I have my vehicle serviced at All Star in Praireville.

Michael, thank you so much for choosing our dealership. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single t...ime. Thank you for sharing your review with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• F250 Purchase

Fantastic experience very quick in and out. Really like the truck and everyone that helped! Thanks I will be back.

Bobby, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford Lincoln, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulations on ...the purchase of your new truck, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

• personal

very good, they were courteous and on time and did not pressure me at all.

Calvin, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford Lincoln, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulations on... the purchase of your new vehicle, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

• All Star Service Dept.

As always, very good service. Employees seemed they cared about your vehicle like it was theirs. My service rep. was on the ball and took care of me ...with a great smile and wonderful disposition.

Ronald, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience possible at our dealership a...nd we are thrilled you had a good one. Thank you for choosing All Star Ford Lincoln and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Great service

They provided quick and reliable services. It?s the only place I bring my truck

Arthur, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority and we are glad to hear yours was s...atisfactory. Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again!

• All star ford

Great dealership, made sure all needs met at the price I needed

Robert, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford Lincoln, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulations on... the purchase of your new vehicle, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

All Star Ford Lincoln