All Star Ford Lincoln

512 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 9, 2020

By far Tim Abram is the best Salesman I have had the pleasure of meeting and doing business with in 70 years. Courteous, attentive, motivated, very HUMBLE!!!!!!!

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to see that Tim's outstanding service stood out to you over all the people you've worked with over the ...years. We will be sure to share your kind words with him. The pleasure was ours; please come back at any time.

September 7, 2020

Very good experience, ask for COACH to assist you to get the car you need, he went above and beyond with his service, Did not rush/pressure us as far... as making the decision, he guide us, also with the finance department, his a nice guy, when I told him I’m not buying any warranty he looked at me and say Okay with smile, again no pressure. Over all great experience.

Thank you for the great review, Rose! We are happy to see that Coach has earned your recommendation with his exceptional service. His personable and k...nowledgeable service is an asset to us and we are pleased to see you agree. Congratulations on your purchase; we look forward to working with you again.

• July 23, 2015

Purchased a 2015 Ford F150 last Friday. Mr Gene was my salesman and was very courteous, informative and very professional. I was very satisfied with the... whole process and already referred your facility to a number of friends and associates.

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience at our dealership and thank you for the feedback, Mark. We value your business and look fo...rward to seeing you again soon!

August 6, 2020

Had a deal worked out on a new f250 with their sales manager Lean Faist and made all of the arrangements with the bank and travel to fly down to pickup... the truck next day. Then one of their sales guys calls to tell me they sold the truck to someone else as an excuse for backing out of the deal.

Jonathan, We apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns furth...er. Please reach out to us at a time that is convenient for you. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

June 9, 2020

June 9, 2020- I went down to Allstar Ford Lincoln in Prairieville. We had the intentions of purchasing a Ford Explorer stock number PT35696A which was... listed on the internet for $22,789. The salesperson said she was going to go see what the best deal she could make was for us. She came back stating the prices was $25,625 and would give us a discount of $2,836. This would now bring us to the adjusted internet prices of $22,789 leaving us no actual discount at all. I ask for an actual discount of $1,500 and they then refused to sell it to me. The manager, Daniel Lafleur, told me I was stupid if I thought he would sell me a car for $1,500. I then responded “ Don’t be a dumb a$$. I’m asking for $1,500 off the sales prices.” At this point, Daniel told me he would NOT sell me a car. If you are going to give a discount then it needs to come off the price you have the car listed for and not some number you came up with to make people “think” they are getting a “discount”. As a manger, Daniel, you should never use the word stupid when speaking to a client.

Chris, We are concerned to learn about your disappointment regarding your recent sales experience. Our goal is to provide respectful and honest servi...ce to all of our guests and it is regrettable that you felt otherwise. Please reach out to me so that we can address your concerns. Thank you. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

January 27, 2020

Attempted to buy a used Mustang from this dealership. it was the most negative experience i have had. The salesperson was incapable of handling the process.... i was promised a call back on my offer but call never came. i left two messages for an answer to my offer that never came. No wonder their rating is so low. Stay away from these guys!

Jerry, Thank you for bringing your concerns about shopping for a Mustang with us to my attention. I regret to find you felt disappointed it took long...er than expected to return your call. Please reach out to me directly when you have a moment so I can look into providing my assistance. Your time is greatly appreciated. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

November 19, 2019

I'm a "Ford Man" and in general will give Ford the benefit of any doubt. However, from the "call center" fake receptionist to the lack-luster service... department, I will be very unlikely to use this dealership again, despite the convenience of the location, until big changes are made. Double-thumbs down.

Hello, It is troubling to learn of your overall feedback for us. We'd like to connect with you to discuss your dissatisfaction further and we would a...ppreciate the opportunity to turn around your impression. Will you please contact us directly when you have a moment? Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

October 16, 2018

Craig Poche assisted me in getting my vehicle repaired. He was professional and kept me up to date with the repairs being made and other issues.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Corey! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again!

April 25, 2018

Awesome experince! My son and I bought new vehicles one month apart. Jessica made both of our experiences a breeze. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

April 19, 2018

GREAT customer service, I checked out a couple of cars and Clark LaMaster helped me a lot, he knows his stuff! Great dealership, really felt like they... cared about my time.