All Star Ford Lincoln

506 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 23, 2015

Purchased a 2015 Ford F150 last Friday. Mr Gene was my salesman and was very courteous, informative and very professional. I was very satisfied with the... whole process and already referred your facility to a number of friends and associates.

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience at our dealership and thank you for the feedback, Mark. We value your business and look fo...rward to seeing you again soon!

October 16, 2018

Craig Poche assisted me in getting my vehicle repaired. He was professional and kept me up to date with the repairs being made and other issues.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Corey! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again!

April 25, 2018

Awesome experince! My son and I bought new vehicles one month apart. Jessica made both of our experiences a breeze. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

April 19, 2018

GREAT customer service, I checked out a couple of cars and Clark LaMaster helped me a lot, he knows his stuff! Great dealership, really felt like they... cared about my time.

April 5, 2018

Awesome people , my mustang had a recall for the airbags. Mr Alvin seal service manager put me in a loaner ford escape , I liked it so much I purchased... the next day , thanks

Ashley, Thank you for sharing your comments. Our team always wants to make sure that our customers find the car they need at a fair price. We apprecia...te your business with us and invite you to come back!

March 19, 2018

I was interested in a vehicle. Wanted them to come down on the price a little. Instead of bargaining, he told me to have a nice weekend. That after they... lo balled me on my trade in. Later on in the week I texted the sales manager and never heard back.

Paul, Please know that we take your feedback very seriously, and we're disappointed that you feel like we weren't interested in working with you. Ple...ase contact us at your earliest convenience to address your concerns regarding the customer service that you received. Best regards, Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-4147

March 7, 2018

I'm so highly disappointed. I set up an appointment to see a car I was interested in purchasing. I was driving over an hour to go purchase the vehicle... so I made sure to verify that the car was still available. I was told that it was still available. I arrive for my appointment only to be told that the person I had an appointment with wasn't there and that they had sold the vehicle 2 minutes before I got there. I wasted my time and gas for nothing.

Mel, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like to extend my personal regrets concerning any miscommunication that has caused this inc...onvenience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me so that I may learn more about the car that you wanted and begin to resolve this situation. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-4147

October 10, 2017

Service advisor was pleasant and courteous. Service was quick and efficient.

Pierre, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next service a...ppointment!

October 7, 2017

The Service was Excellent, I was treated fairly nice by the Ford reps.

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing, Christopher! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

October 3, 2017

We had the pleasure of working with Byron Gonzales. He took the time to answer every question I had, at any time. He, along with the Sales Managers, are... the reason we loved our experience. The entire staff was super friendly and courteous. I?ll be recommending this place to any and everyone!

Courtney, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford Lincoln, and we are glad you are one of them! Byron and the en...tire All Star Ford Lincoln would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome you to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)