Dan Vaden Chevrolet

Sunday Closed 1:00pm–5:00pm
New (912) 421-2087 (912) 421-2087
Used (912) 600-1646 (912) 600-1646
Service (912) 600-1680 (912) 600-1680

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best experience ever

This is were I take all my vehicles too for repairs or trading in my vehicles. I have had nothing but positive experience with dealing with this company.

Dealer response

Thanks, Shelly! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Customer care

Staff was very nice and professional! Very pleased with my experience

Dealer response

Yolanda, thank you for the wonderful star rating! If there is anything else that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

I Got My Truck at Dan Vaden Chevrolet :)

Thank you for making my truck just the way I love it!

Dealer response

Gary, your satisfaction is our top priority. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Cadillac CTS

After a minor hiccup in the buying process, the customer service department made everything right!

Dealer response

Hi Dillon, your satisfaction is our top priority. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Awesome Service Experience

My service advisor was awesome. Not that my previous experiences were negative, but my service advisor this time was outstanding.

Dealer response

Brittany, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Chevy cruise 2016. Dan was exceptional and kind !

Dan was efficient and extremely friendly. We were on vacation and had car issues and he made sure to take care of us in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Thank you, Nicolle, for letting our team know how we did! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mr Don Sanders

Great service and great service personnel. I have been having my vehicles serviced by Dan Vaden for many years and I hope to purchase a new vehicle from Dan Vaden in the near future

Dealer response

Don, thank you so much for the positive review! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Customer

I come in for all of my Service because of the way that I'm treated and the work is done properly.My Service adviser is first class,and the tech is always super every time.I will always come here for my Service.Even your Service Manage is Excellent with talking with his customers.

Dealer response

Thank you, Robert! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Dan Vaden Chevolet Savannah

My daughter took my car in for its first oil and tire rotation. I also received a wash I appreciated how the service department covered my seats and floor mats. they also buffed out some scratches that were present when i brought the car. Thanks to my salesman for taking care of me.

Dealer response

Deborah, we are so happy to read such a great review about Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

New truck

The dealership did a great job at finding me the truck I wanted. There was a issue but the dealership would really quickly to solve the problem.

Dealer response

Andrew, thank you for the high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!