Dan Vaden Chevrolet

Sunday Closed 1:00pm–5:00pm
New (912) 421-2087 (912) 421-2087
Used (912) 600-1646 (912) 600-1646
Service (912) 600-1680 (912) 600-1680

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I don't know what Title is asking.

Everything worked as it should and to my satisfaction!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Service visit - January 2019

I brought my vehicle in due to a noise after being involved in an accident. The cosmetic repairs were made to my car but the body shop failed to take in to consideration the noise I noticed after my car was hit. I was certain there was more damage to my car than cosmetic . I brought my car to service , my consultant Ashley was phenomenal. She listened to my concern because she knew I make a point of keeping my car up to par. I had dealt with her for my previous service needs. The repairs needed for my vehicle were evaluated and verified. Ashley spoke with the insurance company to ensure the repairs needed would be covered as part of the claim from the original accident. She took great care and concern for me as the customer. Ashley is great asset to the dealership service department.

Dealer response

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

service

Ashley is always on top of repairs and makes it satisfying experience .

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

Ms. Yvonne Smith

Execellent Customer Service and always courteous when ever I visit the Dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

4.5

No issues with service

Have completed a number of service actions at this dealership. Have noticed the dealership continually improving service experience.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Ashley

My individual experience at Vaden was personable and professional. From listening to my concerns, to scheduling the appointment, followed by servicing my vehicle was handled by Ashley with professionalism and experience. She is very knowledge of the product and works diligently to ensure complete customer satisfaction. All other staff members whether is was sales, maintenance, office personnel or technicians were warm and friendly.

Dealer response

Ronald, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Service and Repair

SInce owning my 2014 Equinox, going to take it in for service has not been a challenge! I either call or stop by and talk to Ashley M. and she makes the appointment. Ashley always asks if I need a ride or if I am going to stay...it always depends on what it being done to the car as to whether I stay or take advantage of the ride home. Ashley has been excellent to work with over these 4 years, she never seems to be frustrated, always takes the time to answer my questions. This is my second car that I have purchased from Dan Vaden and I have been very pleased with my cars and the service that I receive!. Keep up the great work!

Dealer response

Jan, thank you so much for your positive comments about Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

3.0

Service Department

We spent 3 1/2 hours here with our 3 month old Cadillac due to a message about a problem with the transmission. While the repair folks checked several of the electronic/computer connections they said they needed 1-2 hours more but that it was ok to drive. We left and took our car to the dealership where we purchased it. There were no special facilities for Cadillac owners.

Dealer response

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 912-629-3407.

Service Rating

Always great job by maintenance schedule advisor Ashley Mankowski and service team who takes great care of my 2500HD. Thx,jeff

Dealer response

Thanks, Jeff; we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah

4.0

Service

Great service. The new design of the service center and friendly service staff made for a smooth and timely experience.

Dealer response

Barbara, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!