Bill Utter Ford

New (888) 457-2394 (888) 457-2394
Used (940) 295-4125 (940) 295-4125
Service (888) 430-0160 (888) 430-0160

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best in class! Good

Very positive. First contact was with Bill Hesters, who then turned me over the Steve Davidson who walked me through the details of the car. Both very professional. Never felt pressure. No one had to "go see the manager" Whole process took a little more than 1 hour. Have not purchased a car in many years. Always anticipate the worst. Was greatly surprised with this exceptional service.

Best in class!

I was treated very well by all concerned. Good price, good trade-in value, exceptional service.

Love my new car

It was excellent everyone is so nice and helpful. They went outside their normal trade area to find and trade for the exact truck I wanted. They helped show me how everything worked on the new truck and setup my phone for ford pass and Bluetooth it was great and very easy.

AMAZING!

Dave was AMAZING! I came in about a month ago inquiring about a new car purchase. He gave me all the information that I needed in order to make a decision and then checked in with me to make sure that I didnt have any other questions. Yesterday I came in knowing that I wanted to leave with a new car and Dave made that happen! He was attentive and patient and absolutely amazing! I will definitely be referring all of my friends and colleagues to Bill Utter Ford, specifically David Underwood!!

Smooth

very satisfied with the entire process. .

Very nice

Everyone was friendly.. no one tried to rip me off! .

Great Sales Staff

Doyle and Carl Anderson were great as always! Got the car we wanted at the price we wanted!

Smooth as can be!

Robert was knowledgeable and helpful on the purchase.....everyone at Bill Utter Ford was helpful....no issues at all. This was the 4th new vehicle purchase from my family.

Easy Easy

Excellent, I'm 65 and have bought several autos, this was the best experience to date.

great experience

We had a great experience. Robert was very gracious and gave us all the information we needed about the 2017 Mustang I was looking at. We test drove on Saturday and came back on Monday and purchased the car. It was an easy process.